Search results

+
  1. nittes15

Why does the Quadra avenger have the Herrera logo on its rear rims ?

Am i the only one who has noticed this ?
  2. nittes15

Fingers secret files & messages on his computer. Anyone seen this ?

A while ago i noticed something after the fingers interrogation. When looking through his computer i noticed i could press the "admin" text. If you press it, a new tab opens where you can read some messages. you can also delete a bunch of files. Anyone knows the significance of this ? Has anyone...
  3. nittes15

why is male streetkid V dressed so poorly in the prologue

What tough guy solo walks around with a tank top with "bitch" written on it ?:ROFLMAO: He is dressed like a backup dancer from a music video in the 2000´s. The shoes look good though.
  4. nittes15

Concept art vehicle appreciation thread

Wish a few more of these made it into the game. Especially appreciate this one
  5. nittes15

where can i find these weapons ?

where can i find these weapons ? i´ll keep it short where can i find these two weapons ? wolf (not the wolven ones) gwhyr (not the gnomish one) here´s what they look like https://youtu.be/SMYSzFWSXQQ?t=1m4s https://youtu.be/SMYSzFWSXQQ?t=2m26s
  6. nittes15

dialogue options dont show up

dialogue options dont show up i can still choose what to say. But as i said, the options don´t show up. really annoying. Cant progress through the story like this
  7. nittes15

need a co-op buddy in splinter cell blacklist (PC)

need a co-op buddy in splinter cell blacklist (PC) if anyone´s interested in playing a few coop missions with me. just drop a post below
  8. nittes15

skill descriptions in FCR21.1A

skill descriptions in FCR21.1A i downloaded the latest update (FCR2v1.1a). And the mod works fine. There is just one problem. The skill tree descriptions has reset to what it was in the original game. This makes it very confusing when choosing new skills. How do i fix this ?
Top Bottom