2. R

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

You'll need to be more specific.
  3. R

What makes you think it is hopeless?
  4. R

keeping an eye on that game, looks to be a fantastic game.
  5. R

New forums: Special announcement

excited to see the new stuff.
  6. R

TW3 Save game import

Looks like going by this alone on the timeline "The war with Nilfgaard obliterated the old order. The North is engulfed in chaos, and marching armies leave a plague of monsters in their wake. Geralt of Rivia once more treads the Witcher’s Path." To me that kind of hints that it doesn't matter...
  7. R

TW3 Save game import

At least in the game, it seems like Triss never travels with the Geralt, even when their destination is the same. So they may not be traveling together, but I wouldn't doubt she will be among the first people we see.
  8. R

The role of Kaer Morhen and Vesemir in the Witcher 3

Considering there was an attack on the place 2x, I don't think it is some hidden place. Also, at least with my ending of Witcher 2 the people of the north started to kill all magic users, even wanting to kill Witchers if they could find them, so being in Kaer Morhen would be a bad place to...
  9. R

(Spoiler) CD Project Red, can you answer a question, please?

Well the ending speech from him is based on the stuff you said to Alvin. The King of the Wild Hunt tells you that you knew Jackers under a different name if you give him over to The Wild Hunt, but doesn't tell you what that name is. There is a lot of evidence that he is Alvin, but not beyond a...
  10. R

Moonblade, I don't want to go back!

You can put one of the swords in the additional sword slot on your character, and it will carry over to Witcher 2. So you can have 3 imported swords.
  11. R

(Spoiler) CD Project Red, can you answer a question, please?

(Spoiler) CD Project Red, can you answer a question, please? Spoiler, talks about things in Witcher 1 Ok, it has been a litte over 6 years since Witcher released. There is speculation that Alvin is Jacques De Aldersberg. Can you now tell us if Alvin is Jacques De Aldersberg or not?
  12. R

Why I hate Witcher 2

Not comparable at all. With Dice Poker you want the game to tell you how to play, despite it being in the manual. You want the game to tell you, "You lost because 3 of a kind is better than a 2 of a kind" or something like that. You read the manual, find out what the hierarchy is, and then...
  13. R

Why I hate Witcher 2

how can you not see why you lost or won? The dice are right there in front of you at the end of the game. Sorry, but I still see that as hand holding. The developers are not obligated to teach you how to play the game when there is a manual for that. I remember the days when games actually...
  14. R

Why I hate Witcher 2

You don't need to print the manual, or have a second screen. Instead of being lazy, you read the manual first, so you can understand the game mechanics. All I am getting from you is that you want hand holding through the UI. You don't get a UI if you played Dice poker in real life, instead...
  15. R

Why I hate Witcher 2

I stopped reading after this, this kind of rant bugs me. The instructions for Dice Poker is right in the manual. They even give you a warning that you can throw the dice off the board. You could just press the LMB and have the dice drop and not move the mouse so much that the dice fall off...
  16. R

A Fan Service DLC like "Citadel" For The Witcher 3

Do MS and Sony require any additional content to be charged for, and not given away for free?
  17. R

So when Witcher 3 releases... Question

Pretty sure you won't be able to import 2 different saves into the same play through of TW3
  18. R

Namco Bandai Games to distribute The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Australia and New Zealand

What was the outcome of all of that. I remember reading that article when it first came out, but never heard the outcome later.
  19. R

Watch, a meteorite hits your house that day, and leaves you paralyzed from the neck down. and not ever to play the game =P
  20. R

Who are you asking that question to?
Top Bottom