Search results

+
  1. E

A short goodbye

A short goodbye Hey folks!Sadly, I have decided to leave CDP RED.I wanted to thank you for great cooperation and awesome relations I was able to establish with The Witcher community during my work in CDP RED.You are awesome crowd, thank you for everything. I had really great time cooperating...
  2. E

Pożegnanie

Pożegnanie Hej ludziska!Tak się złożyło, iż dziś mój przedostatni dzień w CDP RED. W związku z tym chciałbym wszystkim podziękować za wspólną pracę i dyskusje jakie miały miejsce w czasie mojej pracy w RED.Społeczność Wiedźmina to rzecz wyjątkowa, bo ludzie, którzy ją tworzą są po prostu...
  3. E

Medical Problems - najnowszy mod jest już dostępny!

Medical Problems - najnowszy mod jest już dostępny! Shani needs help fighting an epidemic of a new, unknown sickness. But what could a monster slayer possibly do about a medical problem?The game has several different possible endings, depending on which choices you make while playing. Three...
  4. E

Medical Problems - new mod is available!

Medical Problems - new mod is available! Shani needs help fighting an epidemic of a new, unknown sickness.But what could a monster slayer possibly do about a medical problem?The game has several different possible endings, depending on which choices you make while playing. Three choices* each...
  5. E

Wieści z community - 15 miesięcy!

Wieści z community - 15 miesięcy! 15 Miesięcy Wieści z Community!Tak, właśnie tyle. Piszemy, wyciskając siódme poty z klawiatur (albo to są nasze poty, jesteśmy zbyt pochłonięci pisaniem, aby sprawdzić), aby przybliżyć Wam - użytkownikom forum, co się dzieje ostatnimi czasy w naszej...
  6. E

CD Projekt RED rekrutuje!

CD Projekt RED rekrutuje! Studio CD Projekt RED pilnie poszukuje specjalistów z dziedzin związanych z rynkiem gier komputerowych.Szukamy designerów, programistów, grafików, specjalistów PR i koordynatorów. Jeśli uważasz, że posiadasz odpowiednie umiejętności, zapał i pasję do tworzenia gier...
  7. E

A Dash of Information about The Witcher 2

A Dash of Information about The Witcher 2 All those who cannot wait to learn more about the continued adventures of Geralt of Rivia will be happy to know that in March of this year we will hold a press conference during which we will officially present our newest production: The Witcher 2.We...
  8. E

Activision dołącza do GOG.com dodając Arcanum do oferty

Activision dołącza do GOG.com dodając Arcanum do oferty Wiemy, że ten news nie jest bezpośrednio związany z Wiedźminem, ale nasza siostrzana strona GOG.com, oferująca klasyczne gry na PC, właśnie ogłosiła podpisanie umowy z Activision. To co ucieszy nas, fanów gier RPG, najbardziej to fakt...
  9. E

Arcanum added to GOG.com as Activision joins the service

Arcanum added to GOG.com as Activision joins the service We know it's not strictly connected with The Witcher, but our sister site GOG.com, that offers DRM-free classic PC games, has just announced the addition of Activision games. The good news for us, RPG fans, is the release of one of the...
  10. E

Wiedźmiński Konkurs Świąteczny rozstrzygnięty!

Wiedźmiński Konkurs Świąteczny rozstrzygnięty! Jest nam niezmiernie miło poinformować, iż zwycięzcą konkursu świątecznego został użytkownik ukrywający się pod pseudonimem Garram! Serdecznie gratulujemy a wszystkim uczestnikom dziękujemy za nadesłane prace. Wybór okazał się bardzo trudny i...
  11. E

Wiedźmiński Konkurs Świąteczny

Wiedźmiński Konkurs Świąteczny Choć za oknem śniegu jak na lekarstwo, to nie da się ukryć że święta już za pasem. W związku z tym jak co roku postanowiliśmy zabawić się w mikołaja i obdarować was prezentami. Niestety jako że jesteśmy ludźmi z natury wrednymi, to wszystko delikatnie utrudnimy i...
  12. E

The Witcher Christmas Contest

The Witcher Christmas Contest Our Christmas contest this year is something between an Advent calendar and a scavenger hunt. It starts on 1st December and ends on 24th December. Your quest is to find 24 small Christmas pictures with the date's number we hide this picture everywhere in our cosy...
  13. E

Firma CD Projekt RED wydała oficjalne oświadczenie w związku z kolejnym wyciekiem informacji odnośnie gry Wiedźmin 2

Firma CD Projekt RED wydała oficjalne oświadczenie w związku z kolejnym wyciekiem informacji odnośnie gry Wiedźmin 2 „Niestety, muszę potwierdzić, że film który pojawił się przed kilkoma dniami w sieci faktycznie prezentuje Wiedźmina 2. Jest to film pochodzący z zamkniętego pokazu gry na tzw...
  14. E

CD Projekt RED’s official announcement about another information leak regarding The Witcher 2

CD Projekt RED’s official announcement about another information leak regarding The Witcher 2 "Unfortunately, I have to confirm that the video which appeared a few days ago on the Internet is indeed a presentation of The Witcher 2. It’s a video of a demonstration of the game during the...
  15. E

Wieści z community

Wieści z community Jesienne róże, pełne smutku, zapomniane...Ciekło, ciekło, wyciekło... i cieknie (nadal)...Miesiące, ba!... lata spekulacji odeszły do lamusa! Oto nadeszła wiekopomna chwila... ta-dam! The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings został potwierdzony! I to... czystym przypadkiem. Film im...
  16. E

The Witcher Pumpkin Contest - Results

The Witcher Pumpkin Contest - Results We had a really hard time deciding which pumpkin should be announced the big winner of our Halloween Contest. We ended up with two snapshots and after a little office fist fight (two spilled coffees, one broken desk) we can finally reveal the results: the...
  17. E

Fall 2009 - Community update

Fall 2009 - Community update Hi there folks!It's Fall and Winter is coming. Animals begin their hibernation and our Community News... doesn't fall asleep. Yeah, we know it’s been a while since we last met in Community News, but we hope you didn’t forget about us, because we surely didn’t forget...
  18. E

Get The Witcher 50% off!

Get The Witcher 50% off! 2 years have passed since The Witcher release back in 2007. We want to celebrate this anniversary with the special offer! Steam users can get The Witcher for 50% off during "Midweek Madness" between October 27th and 29th. Impulse 50% off week begins today and will last...
  19. E

CD Projekt and Optimus conclude contract valued at 23 million USD

CD Projekt and Optimus conclude contract valued at 23 million USD On October 21st, 2009, CDP Investment Sp. z o.o. and Optimus S.A. concluded an agreement in accordance with a letter of intent the companies had signed earlier. The investment contract is valued at 23 million USD. Pursuant to the...
  20. E

CD Projekt i Optimus podpisują umowę wartą 63 mln zł.

CD Projekt i Optimus podpisują umowę wartą 63 mln zł. Dnia 21 października firma CDP Investment Sp. z o.o. oraz Optimus S.A. zawarły umowę zgodną z podpisanym wcześniej listem intencyjnym. Wartość umowy inwestycyjnej wynosi 63 mln PLN. W jej efekcie dotychczasowi właściciele CDP Investment...
Top Bottom