Search results

+
  1. G

[POSSIBLE BUG] "ROUNDS WON" progress bar should show account value

[POSSIBLE BUG] "ROUNDS WON" progress bar should show account value I was playing from 2 different machines (my home PC yesterday and laptop today), and it looks like progress bar after login shows some local value for machine. Leveling up works fine, so there is account counter, maybe...
  2. G

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Yesterday I met MA equivalent of the dragon... (another mechanics cloned from DA:I) It was interesting fight... most of the time I was running like mad chicken trying to escape deadly AOE attacks and adds and not to freeze to death. As you can guess I died many times :D Btw, one of the biggest...
  3. G

Mass Effect: Andromeda

After playing for some time I have to say it's not that bad. If someone expected action RPG with linear missions like ME2 and ME3 they will be disappointed, but if you liked DA:I I think you will also like MA:A (tbh it looks like DA:I clone, instead of the magic ball giving you powers there is...
  4. G

Torment: Tides of Numenera

This is exactly what I had done with her, and it worked really well. Good healer is very useful, also shooting ranged weapons from hiding has big accuracy bonus. TBH, I don't know why ppl complain about combat, I find it entertaining and requiring tactical thinking (imo huge improvement over...
  5. G

Torment: Tides of Numenera

Well... I am, did not have a heart to leave her ^^ Those few fights I wasn't able to avoid were sometimes painful as for the long time the only real damage dealer in my party were Matkina, but in the end (well, at least I think it's near the end) Rhin's story has interesting twist, so I would...
  6. G

Tyranny

Considering that game costs as much as Witcher 3 GotY it's very dissapointing. I think I will wait for sale.
  7. G

msvcp140.dll problem

msvcp140.dll problem Not sure if it's a bug, but msvcp140.dll is not distributed with game. If you don't have it in your system "launch" from Galaxy fails without any message. After manual installation everything works fine. Not a big problem, but some people may have problems with that.
  8. G

Movies / TV Shows!

I really like this series, and I hope third season will be also good.
  9. G

THEA: THE AWAKENING

THEA: THE AWAKENING https://www.gog.com/game/thea_the_awakening I bought this game some time ago on GOG during sale and lately I have decided to give it a try. It's rather strange mix of many genres (RPG, 4x, survival, roguelike and card game) but to my surprise it turned out to be really good...
  10. G

Movies / TV Shows!

Netflix just released second season of the Marco Polo - I really liked season one and I hope second one will keep quality.
  11. G

The Technomancer

Don't have much time lately, so I was able to play only few hours, but so far I like it. Graphics are decent, sound is good, setting is interesting (if you liked Mars: War Logs you will like it too). Story do far develops slowly, but it gives you time to become familiar with the world. Writing...
  12. G

Movies / TV Shows!

GoT season finale was ok, for me especially interesting was last vision of the 3 eye raven:
  13. G

What were your most ridiculous deaths?

I think my most ridiculous death was being kicked to death by Roach... I had killed some bandit and perfectly dodged other ones, but as a young witcher back then I didn't know that horse's rump isn't safe place... :D
  14. G

The General Videogame Thread

The Technomancer - Companions Trailer
  15. G

Stellaris

Yeah, with fallen empire nearby you have to constantly check if there is no border friction penalty in their opinion of you (I think you are save if it's above -50). If you are prepared to constantly keep your embassy there, you can grab all their buffer space. I was stuck between two fallen...
  16. G

Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

I was considering buying it, but lack of proper save system put me off. I will wait for sale 75% off.
  17. G

Stellaris

I have finished my campaign yesterday (after 50 hours), and it was slightly dissapointing - I force vassalized two very big empires and inherited their vassals. Vassalization definitely should be harder, also starting war after war against the same alliance should be punished in some way. But in...
  18. G

Stellaris

Stellaris Dev Diary #33 - The Maiden Voyage Sounds promising, especially GUI and management improvements. When you have large empire sometimes too much of the micromanagement is required. F.e. during large wars - dozens of appearing and disappearing fleets can be overwhelming. Fortunately, I...
  19. G

Stellaris

I have played few hours yesterday, and so far I really like it (before I knew it was 2 am :) ). I am at early colonization stage, and I hope diplomacy and war will be just as interesting.
  20. G

The General Videogame Thread

I really liked Mars:War Logs so I have high hopes :)
Top Bottom