Search results

+
  1. G

Your favorite Witcher moments - Contest

Loved the entire game, hands down best game I have ever played! Now with that out of the way, I must say that I loved the adult theme the game had, the hookers, the boozing, the language and the Geralt's game decision process. Best moments were figuring out how to bed the babes! Once...
  2. G

Witcher Christmas Card?

Here is the uncensored version that they sent me the first year.Very good resolution to use as wallpaper! :)
  3. G

[ACT I] Does the game get better?

As most have mnentioned it is not a game to rush through. Talk to the people, hear what they have to say. Stop in at different times to the locations. Have fun with it and take your time. If you are not into doing that I do not see you likeing the game as the pace does not speed up it only gets...
  4. G

I like picking herbs

I have the same problem/fascination with the herbs! I tried to by pass them and even told myself leave them alone, but nope! gotta pick em! Gotta catch em all! Opps wrong game! :)Makes traveling hard as you stated! Have fun tip toeing through the tulips! :)
  5. G

[ACT II] Can I bypass Vizima Confidential?

Take your time with Act 2 as there is so much to do and to look at and investigate. I though ACT 2 was great!
  6. G

Ho, ho, ho - Witcher Christmas Card is here!

Thanks for the card!ps: We got 20 cm of snow today in South Western Ontario Canada and they are forecasting for lots more in a few days! :witchmas:
  7. G

Check which character of The Witcher world you are

My #1 is:Geralt My #2 is: Cahir Thanks for the link OP
  8. G

Blood of Elves announced!

Thanks for the heads up about Chapters! I had pre-ordred it from Amazon dot ca and still have not recieved it! They keep pushing the date back. I also looked online at Chapters but saw it was OOS. I read your post and just phoned the store in London and they have 3 of them. I am going to pick it...
  9. G

How to get to desktop during game?

You can use that trick for anything you run in windows. Handy for sure.
  10. G

[GENERAL] Are you a doggy Killer?

I got the amount needed and left the rest alone! :-\
  11. G

[ACT II] Thirsty Old Woman

I have tried 2 types of wine and she will not talk!
  12. G

Enhanced Edition language packs problems

Did you change the names at all? Are they in the same folder? Names can not cahnge and they have to be in the same location. Just a thought! Good luck with your dilema.
  13. G

List of Chapter End Triggering Quests?

nice information, thanks for the question and answers.
  14. G

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

I like the changes and the upgrades. A few of the characters have changed and they look good. The game seems to use more of the CPU and RAM which is a good thing. Graphics are smoother and not as choppy as before, load times aare greatly reduced. Their is the odd glitch but nothing to cry to mom...
  15. G

EE instal stopped responding. where are my save files?

Not sure where they are but the progam will stop responding when it updates the orignal files. My stop responding and a message came up stating it could take up to 2 hours for the files to be done. I almost shut it down and after about 15 minutes everything started again. So if you go to...
  16. G

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

Thanks, I am a bit hesitant to install the patch as the game is going well for me at end of Chapter 3 and do not want to mess it up! Thanks again.
  17. G

Can we play from where we left off when upgrade to 1.4 or do we have restart

Can we play from where we left off when upgrade to 1.4 or do we have restart Did a search and can not find an answer from someone that has done this!When upgradeing to 1.4 will the patch allow me to still play through where I am saved now? Can anyone confirm this? I have read a lot of I started...
  18. G

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

For the saves and continued gameplay if we upgrade to 1.4 will it play properly even with all the changes that they did to the game? will I be able to continue where I left off as I am at the end of Chapter 3 and do not want to restrat the game. Should I upgrade after I fininsh or will it work...
  19. G

Enhanced Edition patch download problems

Thanks for the link, much appreciated. Looks like about 330kb sec. So much better than the original site.
Top Bottom