List of Chapter End Triggering Quests?

+
List of Chapter End Triggering Quests?

Is there a list of the quests that trigger chapter endings? I don't want to play with a full walkthrough, but I'd like to milk each chapter for as much as I can. Ideally I'd just need to know which quest for each chapter to hold off on until I'm ready to wrap up the chapter. I know that the wiki lists every quest, but I can't really determine what I'm looking for without reading through the quest descriptions which is something I don't want to do because I want as few spoilers as possible.

Here are the triggers. Remember that after you do them, the chapter will change and certain areas will become inaccessible, or you will be transported to a new location altogether. Also, most or all sidequests from Chapter II can be completed in Chapter III, since you still have access to the Temple Quarter and Swamps (although the latter will have changed a bit). Happy milking! ;)Prologue: give the potion to unconscious Triss. --> A Potion for TrissChapter I: complete the quests for Odo, Haren and Mikul and speak to the Reverend (after you do that, some things will change) --> The Salamander's TailChapter II: place the last Sephirah into the obelisk and approach the Swamp Tower --> A Mysterious TowerChapter III: invite your ally to a secret meeting and show up at the New Narakort. --> The UnforgivenChapter IV: complete The Heat of the Day and Alvin (probably get far in Ripples too)Chapter V: agree to be transported to the Temple Quarter by boat after completing Sweet RevengeEpilogue: reach the Cloister --> The Ashes of Vizima

A few corrections:prologue: You can give the potion to Triss and continue. It ends when you then tell Triss that we should meet Vesemir.Act I: You need to have completed the Reverend's quest and that of his 3 men. Then tell him that you want to meet Salamandra to trigger.Act II: Triggers only after you ENTER the tower. If you just place them and go to the tower, you can still keep doing other quests.Act IV: You need to have slain Dagon and talk to the Lady for the point of no return.

HiI´m a little bit noob in the game, I just start playing it a few days ago.My question is, when will the game end? what will make the game end...in others games of the same type of this that I´v played it was the own server..I´m sorry if this was already discussed or answered in another topic but I didn´t found itthnks

Skud said:
HiI´m a little bit noob in the game, I just start playing it a few days ago.My question is, when will the game end? what will make the game end...in others games of the same type of this that I´v played it was the own server..I´m sorry if this was already discussed or answered in another topic but I didn´t found itthnks
Well being this is your first run of the game I would say you got about 40 hr of game play if you do all the quest You may want to look at this game as you would a good book so taking your time would be worth it.Being there are 3 different endings.And Just like a good book end ends when your done with the story I hope that helps

@Skud, to be more precise, there are 7 chapters: the prologue, Acts I-V and the epilogue ... does that help you any ?

STGhost said:
A few corrections:prologue: You can give the potion to Triss and continue. It ends when you then tell Triss that we should meet Vesemir.
Or by telling Vesemir directly to proceed with Leo's funeral.

gamewidow said:
@Skud, to be more precise, there are 7 chapters: the prologue, Acts I-V and the epilogue ... does that help you any ?
yeah, but all those chapters are refering to this game online (witcher VS) or to the real game ???My question was about this own onlinethnks

Skud said:
Skud said:
yeah, but all those chapters are refering to this game online (witcher VS) or to the real game ???My question was about this own onlinethnks
Ah. Versus has its own section, so if you post here, people assume you're talking about the real game. I don't play Versus, so I can't help you, but if you go to that section, I'm sure the people there can.

[/QUOTE]Ah. Versus has its own section, so if you post here, people assume you're talking about the real game. I don't play Versus, so I can't help you, but if you go to that section, I'm sure the people there can.[/QUOTE]ah ok! I hadn´t understood that loolthanks a lot ;)

Top Bottom