Search results

+
  1. F

Make "switch tracked objective" a bindable key

Yes please, we are now nearly 2024, and this issue is still there. CDProjekt, please, do something for AZERTY keyboard users. We need an option to bind a shortcut for "changing objective". Best regards.
  2. F

Update 2.0

I hope you finally fixed the issue with AZERTY keyboard, with the "change objective" forced to the W key (so Z key in Europe), making us changing the objective each time we push Forward to walk. It's really annoying. I didn't see that on the changelog.
  3. F

[PC] Change objective key not rebindable.

Hi all, It's been a while now since Cyberpunk 2077 was released, and there is a major issue that still remains. As a french player, I got an AZERTY keyboard, and for running Im using the "Z" key like most games, which is unfortunately associated with the "objective change" function in cyberpunk...
  4. F

Toggle aim for PC is badly needed.

Still no toggle option for Quick Scan and Aim Down, no walking too, I wonder why it takes so long to add these minimum features. Please do something CDPROJEKT. That, and the "objective change" button (Z by default) that cannot be changed except by modifying game files is really a pain in the A**.
  5. F

How to differentiate Standard Edition with Day One Edition?

Ok I got the answer on my own. The Day One Edition has a little box containing the game, and it's written on it the bonuses included. Thanks anyway :)
  6. F

How to differentiate Standard Edition with Day One Edition?

Hello. Im planning to buy the game on PC (physically), but I want the day one edition. Problem is, it's not written on the cover. So how to differentiate the Standard one with the Day one edition ? I don't even know if it exists a Standard edition for this game. I only know for sure that the Day...
  7. F

how do i off this when i aim?

"it makes me wonder if any of the devs have ever even held a firearm in their hands " I hope not :)
  8. F

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I find it excellent (PC). Not many bugs, except the Z (W) key to change objectives that can't be modified. And as Im using an AZERTY keyboard, it constantly changes my objectives when I run forward.
  9. F

EE bug list for PC.

They still didn't solve the issue with the two quests of chapter 2 "The Walls have ears" and "Thorack suspected" which turn failed at the beginning of chapter 3. In my opinion, it's the most important bug to resolve, because you can't 100% the game because of these two quests.
  10. F

The Witcher 2 PC reatail box on Steam linux

Oh, that's a very good news that GOG shows interest to Linux. I hope there will be a possibility to choose between Windows and Linux version, cause i have my copy of The Witcher 2 on GOG. Anyway, thank you for theese informations !
  11. F

The Witcher 2 PC reatail box on Steam linux

The Witcher 2 PC reatail box on Steam linux Greetings, I bought The Witcher 2 game when it was released, the PC box retail. Now that The Witcher 2 is available on Steam Linux, I would like to play it on Ubuntu, but i guess my serial number isn't valid on Steam... So my question is : What...
  12. F

Steam & Linux

When you see the becoming of Windows with Windows 8, you can clearly see that Linux will be the future main OS. Personnally, I rejected all my games in order to be on Linux, and it would be great to see CDPROJEKT adapting their games on Linux, because there are many players on Linux who are very...
  13. F

Game crashes during ARENA

I don't use antivirus, because i have not many things installed on my computer (only main programs like FireFox, my drivers, and TW2EE). So the problem is not coming from here. I also already made a diagnostic but no error at all. I think this problem is coming from the game itself and not from...
  14. F

Game crashes during ARENA

Game crashes during ARENA Greetings. I don't remember i had problem (crash or return on windows) when i played The Witcher 2 even in EE. I have been to the end of the game 4 times, and never had any problems. But several monthes later, I decided to re-install TW2 and when i am trying to get a...
  15. F

The Third Way - Witcher 2 as a Neutral Character

I am agree. But in the other hand, i think it's because geralt is neutral that he is defending both non-humans and humans. He is not working for the king nor with the justice, but he listen to his heart. And that's why he is welcome with humans and non-humans (see the Brokilon forest in the...
  16. F

Patch 2.0-problem

Me too, i just re-installed the game and with the automatic update and i see that i have the 1.35 version (and the latest is the 2.1). Im trying to download 2.0 patch manually but i wish i will not having the same problem than you :/ EDIT : I don't have problem to patch from 1.35 version to...
Top Bottom