Search results

+
  1. M

Director's Cut Patch included in 1.5 patch?

Ahh, I did not know GOG had it, and with the Director's Cut. Thanks. I'm going to see about getting you a raise
  2. M

Thanks for replying, that's more than anyone else ever did the times I tried email support. But I'm already aware that I can search through gaming sites and find the Director's Cut patch, the problem is that I don't even know if it's going to be compatible with the newest version of patch 1.4...
  3. M

Actually, I have to disagree with InternetOwl. It is a big deal. I'm tired of buying games from companies that have not the interest nor the sense to be clear about what patches are available or needed, and don't provide a working link to download them. And what's even worse, is that I've...
  4. M

Director's Cut(?) Textures Issue

Director's Cut(?) Textures Issue I'm assuming this was introduced with Director's Cut patch, I'm playing the North American original dvd version patched with Enhanced Edition 1.4 and Director's Cut. I never noticed any texture problems when I used to play with just EE 1.4, but now that I...
  5. M

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Blood Revival Patch

You are a liar. If you were a programmer and had all this "knowledge" then you wouldn't be asking stupid questions like "do we have to still install the 1.4 patch for the Enhanced Edition retail version." So, YOU are the one that looks silly. Obviously the 1.4 patch is IS the Enhanced Edition...
  6. M

You obviously haven't been around computers that long, particularly computer games, because you'e wrong on both points.1. I'm telling you right now, the addition of ANY unncessesary file to a game CAN cause problems. It depends on the game and the type of file. I've seen it before2. If there...
  7. M

Obviously the people who bought the Enhanced Edition from their local retailers in North America don't need the big 1.4 patch. The 1.4 patch is an UPGRADE for the original retail version from last year, which brings your game up to the Enhanced Edition......What we need to know is whether or not...
  8. M

Does the Blood Revival patch need to be applied to the EE patch that is downloaded from the witcher website?
  9. M

Does this include the one we get directly from the Witcher official website?
  10. M

Downloadable content announcement

Why do you need to be focused? What do you need to see??? "The EE downloadable version is now available." Yeah pretty confusing isn't it...Most likely it would be in a new post anyway. You can also see for yourself by checking the "Patch" section of the website, that's where it will be. You're...
  11. M

Downloadable content announcement

Yeah I know, and it's SICKENING. Cracks me up, the country with more violence on TV than any other country is so damn worried about blood in a video game. Give me a break. WHY ARE THERE RATINGS IF THEY STILL ARE GOING TO SENSOR THE CONTENT OF THE GAME ANYWAY???? WE CAN'T HANDLE CARTOON BLOOD...
  12. M

The Witcher Enhanced Edition rescheduled

Wow...they don't allow the word b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g but they allow damn? Intelligent
  13. M

The Witcher Enhanced Edition rescheduled

i dont know but its getting a little sickening. i had only begun the game really when i heard about the enhanced content coming soon...so i stopped playing. now here we are in limbo and no news. cant they at least give us an idea? i mean if its going to be 6 months then ill just play now
  14. M

A new, improved and enhanced edition of The Witcher approaches!

i assume the free download will include the latest patch?
Top Bottom