Search results

+
  1. K

Scleroderm

by around the burned hospital did you also mean in it? I found some in it.
  2. K

Scleroderm

Scleroderm The wikia does not give hints as to where to find more of this. I find it is needed for stuff I am making the most. Any one know where to find some? Other than buying?
  3. K

after you finish on normal...

1) I am positive there are more nekker warriors on dark than normal. 2) I don't have quen 2 yet. quen is sucking for me with these guys. 3) when a nekker warrior jumps back when I am targeted, and I swing again, it pulls me towards him meaning others surround me. 4) this F#$KI%G sucks. the only...
  4. K

dark in chapter 1 is pretty hard for me. I got gacked by nekkers with the malena quest, and I sliced them like butter in normal. on normal I would just quen up and wade in. I am trying to figure out the least deadly stuff to do before i get better armor. sigh. if only I could convince the wife...
  5. K

I decided to try dark. when on normal, I died like 4 times in the ballista fight. I am much much better at dodge now, at using quen, at avoiding getting backstabbed. I have died like 10 times. 1 hit by 1 knight, all quen gone. they do seem to fight smarter, but that may just be me watching...
  6. K

when you import a witcher 1 save....

hmm. I got a save from witchernexus. two actually, for somereason. the save was exactly what I chose, which was adda alive and me neutral. I chose import, I picked on of the two, I skip the million cutscenes I had already seen, and when I look at my inventory....nothing from witcher 1. EDIT...
  7. K

when you import a witcher 1 save....

when you import a witcher 1 save.... when you import it, do you get your stuff right away in prologue? I don't seem to have it. I was thinking it might be that you don't get your stuff until chapter 1, but it would make sense that you had it in prologue, right?
  8. K

the hardest battles for me on normal: dmitri, kayran, letho, wraiths. how quick can I get the dark armor thing going on? i mean, if on normal I have armor of 10 and the bad guy hits for 20, what if he hits for 30 on dark but my new armor is only 15? I wish I could actual stat changes for the...
  9. K

Wow. That settles it. No way I am playIng on dark.
  10. K

guy noir from garrison k? :) good to know about the AI. I did not find act 2 or act 3 very hard on normal. but act 1 was a PAIN. I don't think I could face dmitri, letho, or the respawning wraiths on dark and succeed. hmm. if you DO load a witcher 1 save, do you have what you had at end of...
  11. K

Letho block glitch?

letho is hard. I feel like lucked out. I don't know if his quen was on or not, but when I trapped him with ydren I whacked him with strong and I was suprised at how in just a few hits his health bar had FINALLY started to take serious damage.
  12. K

Where to find mutagens in 1.3?

i played through, assuming I would get some greater mutagens. I only got 2. after reading so many posts hints faqs says how great impregnation was, I thought there would be more drops of mutagens. I just don't see the impregnation as worth it.
  13. K

after you finish on normal... I just finished on normal. I knew you could start game with a witcher 1 save, which I played but don't have savefile for, but I thought that if you finished it on normal you could load that save and start out with some sort of bump up either in level or whatever...
  14. K

crossing the mist...only back and forth once, right?

fyi: it failed the quest when I attempted recrossed.
  15. K

fyi: it failed the quest when I attempted recrossed.
  16. K

crossing the mist

I just hit Quen, then z. then run after the floating purple thing. repeat.
  17. K

King Henselt [SPOILER]

first, i think the mist was why they were not attacking, but yes, nobility were making noise about not wanting to fight. and convincing the rank and file. is it possible he was that unsophisticated in his understanding of the role of special forces, diplomacy, spies, etc. maybe. it is remotely...
  18. K

King Henselt [SPOILER]

I thought I might be torn....not because he did not deserve to die. but after seeing the story play out... some opinions: 1) hemselt was not defenseless, he tried to kill me. I killed his effing men, and I would have killed his ass myself if roche had not burst in. 2) not killing him does...
  19. K

crossing the mist...only back and forth once, right? I went to vergen, got crap, and along the way got a harpy quest. I decided to wait til later to do that. I think that was a mistake. I went back over to kaedweni camp, and did some stuff....now I die if try to cross back. so....is there a...
  20. K

kicked out of dream

kicked out of dream I was kicked out of the necromancers dream. not sure why. I was fighting harpies and running along....and I woke up. I will go slower this time, maybe I was supposed to let Auckes lead. weird. anyway.
Top Bottom