Search results

+
  1. M

Essential mods for any Witcher 1 playthrough?

Essential mods for any Witcher 1 playthrough? I'm talking about anything that either fixs bugs, ups the graphics (textures/models), better sounds or even an eyefinity fix for cutscenes. I know there is a general mod list, but I am hoping for a more lean, "every playthrough" list. And if you...
  2. M

Anyone knows tips/mods to get Eyefinity playing better other than low shadows?

Anyone knows tips/mods to get Eyefinity playing better other than low shadows? I know setting Shadows to "low" helps a bit, but I was hoping someone has either come up with a better trick or just released a mod so that Witcher can do eyefinity properly. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  3. M

Multiplayer Thread - Competitive and/or Co-Op.

Hahaha, CD Projekt fanboys too bad. Your dev betrayed us and added multiplayer. It's Bioware all over again, except that even Bioware hasn't added multiplayer. Now THAT is bad.
  4. M

No mandatory internet or social feature please.

BS. Bioware used to be the same way, and we know how that turned out. Once they start adding multiplayer, it'll just get worse. Maybe you youngins haven't gone through this game before, but trust me, the lure of selling Call of Duty or Skyrim numbers is too tempting.
  5. M

Doubters, be assured! CDPR is listening.

Can they steal the idea that NO ONE WANTS MULTIPLAYER IN SINGLE PLAYER RPGS???
  6. M

Forget Steam, worry about the game being multiplayer

Forget Steam, worry about the game being multiplayer Seriously, who cares if it uses Steam or not? Plenty of old school, hardcore RPGs use Steam. It's the multiplayer that scares me. Why does a game like this need multiplayer at all? Couldn't we have just one developer that doesn't go down this...
  7. M

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is coming to Japan!

I have a feeling that Dark Souls/Demon's Souls and series like the Shin Megami Tensei will ease most japanese RPG gamers into Witcher 2. Only issue I see is it being on the 360.
  8. M

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

Old Bink file worked perfectly.
  9. M

A Complete and Unoriginal Bug Report Thread (Report Bugs Here)

Yup, the guy in question leaves when you get him to tell you about louvarden(i believe thats him)and he never comes back, and the quest never ends yeah, I noticed he gave me a recipe whilst travelling with him so i went to every square inch of the swamp w/ himpissed me off cause i had no idea...
  10. M

First impressions

hah.. well now u can make yur own!
  11. M

Patch 1.3 ?

Some of the best rpgs have difficulty setting... jeez....As far as a patch. I BELIEVE THEY WILL MAKE SEVERAL MORE.The guys are putting out AN EDITOR!!!! They are AWESOME!!!!!!1,000,000,000 cheers for CD Projekt!!!!!!
  12. M

A Complete and Unoriginal Bug Report Thread (Report Bugs Here)

Where to begin... ok....Act IIQuest to get wine for conrad still in journal despite conrad no longer being available at the innIf you decide not to turn Coleman in to Ramsmeats gang for conspiring against salamandra(whichmakes no sense since ramsmeat hates salamandra) he comes back broken and...
  13. M

[ACT II] Dwarven Blacksmith and Order Merchant

The game is bugged to hell, I told Vivaldi hes innocent and the order stopped trading with me... LOLBTW, when/how does vivaldi go to jail?!
  14. M

[ACT II] Dwarven Blacksmith and Order Merchant

For me, the order stopped trading with me when I told Vivaldi that he's innocent.......
  15. M

[ACT II] The Nosy Dog

You guys are funny, you'll do everything to avoid killing dogs in game but you'll chow down on chicken, veal and lamb. Being a decent person is so important! LOL
  16. M

[ACT II] Hot Potato: Is it ever possible to get the package back?

be ready for quests going incomplete but not being removed from the journal.... sad state this games in
  17. M

PLEASE give us an approx on when the new patch arrives?

PLEASE give us an approx on when the new patch arrives? The game crashes WORSE THAN ANY GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE.And that includes the big f ups from Troika too. How did you guys justify releasing the game in this state?Anyone? How can none of the reviewers note the poor programming in...
  18. M

News of updates (Drivers, hotfixe, you get it)

how do you run in window mode? uncheck full screen?!
  19. M

The Witcher's WishList

make me eat my words huh? crashed as i tried to quicksave wtf guys thats just f'ing MEAN!!!!FIX YOUR PRODUCT!!!!
Top Bottom