Search results

+
  1. U

nudity question on this game

Triss Merigold's card isn't any different in the censored or uncensored version. It is one of the few in the game that you will find doesn't change. There are no other sex scenes besides the few intros scenes you will get with people like Adda and Shani, and the hazy brown backround with the...
  2. U

Who's your favourite woman?

I like many of the women in The Witcher, but my all-time favorite is Triss Merigold. Though sometimes her attitude can be a bit fussy and difficult.
  3. U

Crashing/Locking up problem?

Crashing/Locking up problem? Recently when I upgraded from The Witcher to The Witcher Enhanced Edition, I've noticed every once in awhile or so my game locks up and the screen freezes. Then it turns to a blank screen and I can still hear the music playing in the game.It won't let me tab alt...
  4. U

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

Okay so today I'm trying to upgrade to TWEE patch 1.4 and everytime I try to install it, it says "The language pack corresponding to the language version of the game already on your system was not found. Download the relevant language pack." I don't get it, I selected English on the Regular...
  5. U

Where are you from ?

The United States.
  6. U

Is it possible to play as a female witcher?

Why would you wanna have a different character? I'm a female too and I love Geralt and love playing as him.
  7. U

Combat: Geralt vs Batman

I don't really like Batman at all. Geralt is number 1.
  8. U

Which (English) Voice Actors Do You Like the Best?

Geralt's voice is definetly my favorite. :)
  9. U

I like picking herbs

It you want to travel faster than don't pick an absurd amount of plants. Just get enough for your Alchemy. When I see plants I'm tempted to pick them as well but I look in my inventory first and ask myself "Do I really need that plant?". If I already have a large amount of it or if it is a plant...
  10. U

How do you sell items?

Random Npc merchants aren't the same as the ones with specific names. Like Declan Leuvardan or whatever his name was for example. You have to click on the show me your wares icon to sell as well.
  11. U

Is it possible to reset talent points?

I don't think so, you just have to be very careful about choosing them I guess.
  12. U

Geralt's voice is bass biased

Hmm it must be your sound card. His voice is fine for me, no bass blowing or whatever.
  13. U

Re-censor Witcher

If you really didn't want the nudity, you don't have to have sex with ANYONE in the game if you choose the right dialogues I believe. But if you mean you want the cards without the nudity, then just look up The Witcher censored patch. It's hard to find the patch to censor and uncensor the cards...
  14. U

[Act III] Gold Rush fight in basement of bank HELP

Oh I know what you mean, it took me forever to get through that fight the first time I played the game. What I sugguest you do is, drink a Tawny Owl, Swallow, and Thunderbolt before the battle. It also helps if you have alot of skill in the group style steel. You just have to keep trying, you'll...
  15. U

Prologue: Which Do You Prefer?

Sapphire and cat recipe. The cat potion is very useful in my opinion, and I save the sapphire for the blue eyed girl later in the game.
  16. U

food

Yes you can, when you're talking to her what you need to do is click on the gift box, and drag some food from your inventory to the gift box. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you. Btw, she has never asked me for food before so I'm not quite sure about your situation.
  17. U

Act II, collected 10 wolf pelts, Jean-Pierre missing from landing!

No need to panic, he's not always there. You'll have to catch him sometime during the day I believe, in the morning I think.
  18. U

[Act I ] Where do I get a bottle of wine for she's no early bird?

She'll take any wine you give her. I usually give her Metina Rose.
  19. U

Sorry, No Spoilers Here!

Well it depends on how many quests you've done by the end of chapter 1.
  20. U

Do you consider Geralt, a cheater?

Do you consider Geralt, a cheater? The reason I am asking this is because, I find it very interesting that he has a close relationship with either Shani or Triss, but he is still having sex with every woman that's willing to do it with him behind Triss or Shani's back. How do you feel about...
Top Bottom