Search results

+
  1. D

Restart quest with console command

Restart quest with console command Does anyone what to type into the console to reset a quest, so it can be obtained and played again?
  2. D

Arena mode

Arena mode I apologize if there already exists a thread like this. Simple question - what would you prefer? An arena that exists inside the gameworld as a place that you can visit during the main game or a standalone game mode, similar to TW2? An advantage of the former could be that you get...
  3. D

The very very first screenshot of The Witcher

The very very first screenshot of The Witcher After all the threads concerning the beginning of CD Projekt and the future of CD Projekt lately I decided to remind you guys how awesome the very first screenshot of The Witcher looked like in 2004.
  4. D

Resale value in TW3

Resale value in TW3 So we know, The Witcher 2 had some ridicolous price rates for used items. You purchased a sword for 300 orens and the next moment this very item loses 90% of it's value. You get 30 orens from the merchant for selling it back. What a rip off. I don't remember the exact...
  5. D

Your favorite kingdom?

Your favorite kingdom? Based on your knowledge and the info from both the books and the games, who would win in a war where everyone fights against everyone. Give reasons. And then, just for fun, give your favorite realm a sports team name! For example: Temerian Bruxae or Redanian Werewolfes. :D
  6. D

The Witcher 3 to use Nvidia PhysX

The Witcher 3 to use Nvidia PhysX http://www.dsogaming.com/news/new-tech-details-about-the-witcher-3-batman-arkham-origins-ac-iv-sc-blacklist-watch-dogs/?utm_source=rss The war between Nvidia and AMD for exclusive game deals is starting to get annoying. As a Nvidia user i guess i am lucky this...
  7. D

Pawel Blaszczak for The Witcher 3?

Pawel Blaszczak for The Witcher 3? You may know Pawel. He is a polish musician and composer. He works at Techland, but he was also working with CDPR and Adam Skorupa on The Witcher Soundtrack. I must honestly say that i think his work gave the first Witcher game its unique and beautiful...
  8. D

Help me find a burried thread

Help me find a burried thread I remember a thread here on the witcher forums, which dealt with the question of WWGFTBD. -> What Would Geralt from the Books Do? In this thread it was discussed what choices the Geralt known from the books would take throughout the witcher games. I used the...
  9. D

Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer next week!

Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer next week! http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/03/cyberpunk-2077-trailer-landing-next-week/ Can't wait!
  10. D

CTD every 5 min.

CTD every 5 min. It happens mostly when going through a door, but sometimes it just happens ingame. No error.
  11. D

Croaky sound during intro logos

Croaky sound during intro logos As the title says, the soundeffects of the logos, that show up at launch are very croaky. The rest of the game sounds good. What is the reason for this and how to fix it?
  12. D

The Witcher 1 for Mac!

The Witcher 1 for Mac! Just found it on the Steam store page. Probably the big surprise.
Top Bottom