Search results

+
  1. M

[MOD] Familiar Music Replacement (Alpha/Pilot/WIP etc.)

[MOD] Familiar Music Replacement (Alpha/Pilot/WIP etc.) Lazylink to Nexus page for download This mod was created with the tools created by and with help from user Yog-Sothoth88. This mod would not had been possible without him, he really deserves all the credit. What does the mod do...
  2. M

[Mod Request] Increase chance of subtle camera shake during combat

[Mod Request] Increase chance of subtle camera shake during combat This might just be me but I feel that the sword combat often lacks proper "umph" in this game and I think part of this is the lack of camera shake when actually hitting something with your sword. Both the Witcher 2 and...
  3. M

[Mod Request] Add candle lense flares to base game

[Mod Request] Add candle lense flares to base game As you may know the latest Blood and Wine expansion added small lens flares from lit candles. Not everyone likes this but I sure do. And what I would like even more is if that effect could be carried over to the base game as well so that for...
  4. M

[Mod Request] Potential suggestion/idea for firesmoke

[Mod Request] Potential suggestion/idea for firesmoke When playing trough the game again I noticed that the smoke from the meteor/fire shower during the battle of Kaer Morhen (and also during the ending battle of the game) actually doesn't look half bad. Video below to what I'm talking about...
  5. M

[Mod Request] Fix Alternate Aard Visual Effect

[Mod Request] Fix Alternate Aard Visual Effect Since there still hasn't been a fix for this ever since the problem was introduced with patch 1.07 I'm wondering if this can perhaps be fixed with a mod. What happened was is this. The that area of which the alternate aards affects your...
  6. M

Texture Mod Limit

Texture Mod Limit Has anyone else noticed that the game seems to have a limit of how many texture mods you can install? For me, once I install too many of them the game will simply pick a texture mod that it will no longer load, if I try to force those that were deactivated via mod priority...
  7. M

[Mod Request] Cyclops Eye Fix

[Mod Request] Cyclops Eye Fix For some reason some monsters in the game are missing their eye textures Take the cyclops as an example. First time I saw it I thought it was a graphical glitch in my game only to find out it's actually supposed to look like that and this bothers me every time...
  8. M

[Mod Request] Force "cutscene" faces

[Mod Request] Force "cutscene" faces As you people might have noticed many character get a higher quality face model during cutscenes compared to regular gameplay. I will use Triss as example to illustrate this. Here in the image above I've used console commands to play as Triss...
  9. M

[Mod Request] Make Geralt's head follow the closest NPC

[Mod Request] Make Geralt's head follow the closest NPC UPDATE: Thanks to skacikpl out dream is now reality thanks to his mod called Face Them. Link to Nexus mod page https://fat.gfycat.com/ImpeccableDelectableAmericanbobtail.webm __________________________________________________...
  10. M

[Mod Request] See Geralt while meditating

[Mod Request] See Geralt while meditating Now I'm actually not sure if this is even possible with the current modkit, but during E3 2014 CDPR showed us a meditation screen where we still could see Geralt and the lighting of the game world change, this is also how meditation worked in the...
  11. M

[Interview] Witcher 3 post launch with Konrad Tomaszkiewcz

[Interview] Witcher 3 post launch with Konrad Tomaszkiewcz http://www.gamereactor.se/grtv/?id=229024 Some really interesting information about the reception CD Projekt has recieved from the community (us :)) so far, how they are dealing with bugs, compromises that were done during development...
Top Bottom