Search results

+
  1. F

Level scaling ruins the game

I tried this for a while now, and yes, level scaling ruins the immersion and challenges. I would like to enjoy the game *and* the PL content. So I'm asking: is there any mod (ready, in the works) which brings back the non-scaling as it was before, for 2.x? If need be, I'd even pay for it...
  2. F

That would be good; but is it really what you think - or is it a patch *for* 1.63, not *to*? Anybody tested?
  3. F

My favourite game, now dead

If I still can play PL (which I paid for), that'll be an excellent solution. So, can I?
  4. F

I started a new playthrough, trying giving 2.0 an honest chance. And yes, the new skill tree and all that - I can get along with that. But just waltzing into any part of town, never being outgunned? That feels tepid, takes the tension and danger out, and converts the game from an RPG with lore...
  5. F

My favourite game, now dead

There was no need to make it the only way. A "dumb mode" option which turns on enemy levelling would've sufficed.
  6. F

Update 2.0

loot scaling, OK if it can't be helped, I'll live with that... but enemy level scaling, that's a really bad design change. oh, and a set of bugs found right away: on PC, instead of getting the key's you actually use on your keyboard and mouse, you get some "A" and movement-cross and...
  7. F

Hotfix 1.21

Is there a way to downgrade from this "hotfix" to the previous version? Before, game was playable with minor issues; now it crashes *every* time when started.
  8. F

I'm seriously shocked. (Spoiler)

Quite the opposite. It's all as it should be, almost too perfect in terms of drama construction. This is the dramatic first act, that gets you set up in the situation, and emotionally involved.
  9. F

1.11 Cyberpsycho Lt. Mower dying issue

I've got an issue with the Cyberpsycho "Maxtac" Lt. Mower quest in Version 1.11. I'm aware of the pre-1.06 issues with her getting stuck in the ground/stairs, but that's not it. Because her case may provide special insight into the entire affair, I try to keep her alive. But it's the tenth time...
  10. F

opt-out of opt-in?

That wasn't the issue. My savegames are 4MB right now. Something (I did? The repair did?) however did reset my keybindings, I noticed. Probably it changed some settings as well, but at first sight things appeared to be the same as before, so it wasn't a complete reset of my settings. Weird...
  11. F

opt-out of opt-in?

Tried both, thank you. Also, tried "> Manage Installation > Repair/Verify" on the game files. That alone didn't do the trick, though. I had to go back half a dozen of savefiles, then it started working again. So... was it corrupted saves? Some interference between Analytics and game settings...
  12. F

opt-out of opt-in?

1.06 worked OK for me so far (some crashes, but always starting reliably). Today, I was presented with a requester: do I allow CDPR to get some telemetry on my gaming machine? I answered yes, since I want to help them fix bugs and improve. Since that "yes", the game gets stuck in a black...
  13. F

How many of you have dev experience or studied CS?

And I think that's OK. The atmosphere, the city is as much part of the game as are the story missions. Even though some of the NPCs urge you to hurry (that could be improved by a "call me when you're ready" mechanic, as someone suggested), take your time - it's supposed to be an "open world" game.
  14. F

How many of you have dev experience or studied CS?

Full-time dev and project lead here, learned two dozen languages, actively using five or six. (OP asked.) Opinion about Cyberpunk 2077 (PC) as of 2020-12-30: Some bugs at launch were of the small-but-very-visible type, and I think those were the most harmful to the release publicity. How to...
  15. F

bug fixes: first things first

There's a lot to fix in Cyberpunk 2077 before the game can show its brilliance... let's help the developers getting their priorities: https://www.change.org/p/the-cyberpunk-developers-fix-the-manhole-covers-in-cyberpunk-2077 :sneaky:
  16. F

PC: Post 1.05 issues

Most bugs I encountered before seem fixed, but the key remapping blocker is back. Forced "F" and that kind of nonsense.
  17. F

cyberpunk keyboard problem

Thank you a lot, Juv1ee! Using HxD, I applied this little change, and now, for the first time I get past the start sequence... and possibly, even play the game. I wish I could give you extra kudos for that. Hey, CDPR - why not incorporate above fix into your next patch?
  18. F

Game won't leave start screen

How did you make the spacebar work? No success here. Any changes you made? 1607608588 Oh , there are some. See this thread https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/cyberpunk-keyboard-problem.11041073/
  19. F

cyberpunk keyboard problem

Same issue here - no keyboard input arrives at the game. None. And that's singular to this game, nothing I've ever encountered before in hundreds of other games. I've preordered right at the start of the pre-orders, knowing that CDPR delivers great games. Now is the time to fix some bugs, CDPR...
  20. F

Why almost no one reacts to stealing?

When you are losing count of all the different armed troops about, Yet Another Robber (or thief) isn't worth risking your life over. So the basic premise "civilians don't make a big scene" makes sense to me. I agree though, they should act annoyed, and maybe - those you interact with - have a...
Top Bottom