Search results

+
  1. Latatun

This game should be labelled as early access

Yep, but it's not the same "6 years of work and now it's finally playable" than "2 years of actual development and now it's finally playable" (and not sure if Keanu was already in the picture). If people defend the game with the 4 years reason, this case shouldn't be different either: it was as...
  2. Latatun

Obviously not. Just don't say anything apart from what it's necessary, really. The only honest thing I think they did was changing the description of the game. In March, they were polishing and testing. In December, the game is a mess even with the day one patch. Something doesn't quite fit here...
  3. Latatun

It was a calculated risk, of that I've no doubt. And CDPR weren't wrong either by the looks of it: the game's a commercial success (taking into account the refunds). This's not an AC: Unity (or any other flop from a different AAA company basically) case, the community is pretty divided...
  4. Latatun

Economy balance, or lack there of.

OP learnt from the best: "Do you want to ditch Dexter?" - "No way" - "Maybe not"
  5. Latatun

Should CD Projektred add new & missing features that are exclusive to PC & Current gen consoles?

Well, shouldn't the XBO users that bought the CP2077 edition at least get the first expansion for free first?
  6. Latatun

Lets just be realistic... and look to the sequel.

I'd love to see how CDPR'll market the Cyberpunk sequel: "GAMERS, for real, we have fulfilled our promises and it's ready this time!" They can obviously say goodbye to my money even if I'm just a drop in the ocean: I'm not really into The Witcher franchise and after this shitshow, I don't care...
  7. Latatun

Why does V sleep like an idiot on her/his bed?

Why should we even bother with the apartments anyway... You cannot invite people over, there's not a panel with a Braindance option, nothing interesting happens ever. It's a glorified stash where you can add some decorations (cat included, EDIT: forgot the TV) and that's it. The worst part is...
  8. Latatun

Why is there so much cut content? [Possible Spoilers]

And I'd like to add (well, I could spend paragraphs and paragraphs of the missing/half-baked features in this game) that while 4 is a sad number (in Meredith Stout's case, it seems she offended someone at CDPR by how little she appears in the game), IF those romance options were at least fleshed...
  9. Latatun

Why i think this game deserves more praise despite the issues

Plenty of characters (and emails) say she's an amazing editor, not just "another" editor like you're trying to imply. So I'd expect, at least, different comments from the Moxes after losing an important source of income (don't take my words, but the game's words as this was said by two NPCs in...
  10. Latatun

Special as in chosen one.
  11. Latatun

Funny considering in the main quest you're anything but an edgerunner. You're special for your Keanu disease instead of being a low-life trying to climb up (with all the cons and pros that could attach). Also funny that, for example, you visit the Moxes and no one bats an eye there if their...
  12. Latatun

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

I just wanted a solid RPG, I don't care if it was revolutionary or not (more like I didn't believe it either) as long as I could sink hours and hours trying out different paths, choices, discovering more of side characters and such. What I got was a buggy linear mess with an illusion of choice...
  13. Latatun

So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

I doubt it. CDPR praise the PC version and talk about bug fixes, nothing else. I'd like if Adam could tell me how to turn on the RPG that is missing across all platforms, given that I own the "definitive" version of the game, but I only see it runs and looks better.
  14. Latatun

I hope the dev team actually see this small letter for them

I couldn't agree more with all your points. I had the same feelings while playing: The game is bloated with half-assed systems. Cyberwares are actually pretty meh, monowire especially (mantis blade and legs' cyberwares are at least somewhat fun). Customization is meh when NPCs can even have...
  15. Latatun

Thank you!

You deserve more our thanks, CD Projekt. :)
  16. Latatun

Watch CD Projekt RED Summer Conference today at 5 p.m. GMT

Please, please, please, I need that game on consoles, please. I LOVE cyberpunk theme and a videogame made by CD-Projekt cannot be but awesome. P.s.: Please. :(
  17. Latatun

CDProjektRed please buy the rights to Kingdoms Of Amalur

See above. :) Sorry for not specifying it before. I thought we all of us were talking about the game of the topic title and so I left it out. I am a girl :p And well, when an open world is well done I do enjoy it but when everything is reduced to... a lot of mapping without sense... For that...
  18. Latatun

Exactly, that is what I was trying to say. Kingdoms of Amalur is just kill-and-kill with lots of skills, and that is not what I am looking for in an rpg (because I usually get bored of it). I prefer the deep characters/plot like in The Witcher 2 or an open and lively world like in Skyrim. My...
  19. Latatun

I think this game is not my cup of tea... I need some really good supporting characters/plot or, at least, a really lively world like in Skyrim or full of details like in Fallout 3. But this one is just kill here and kill there with different skills but that is not enough to me.
  20. Latatun

Bioware starts to dissolve

I only want to hear just a news: Bioware gets separated from EA. Well, I was thinking in the same way as you until I played both games and my point of view changed drastically: DA2 and ME3 are good concepts in themselves but they were so bad developed to earn money and money quickly... And, as...
Top Bottom