Search results

+
  1. U

Did you ever role play in MMOs?

Did you ever role play in MMOs? Have you ever role-played in MMO? Let me define this so that we are all at the same page. By roleplaying I mean: 1.Creating your character -Name,Race,Age,Appearance -Create hers/his personality lines,flaws,habits,hopes,dreams,goals,scares,history,likes and...
  2. U

How do you feel about death?

How do you feel about death? The fact that one day you will disappear together with all of your hopes,dreams,opinions,experiences.Simply put,you will disappear.You as a person will be no more.You won't think ever again,you won't see/hear/touch/smell/taste ever again,you won't be. How do you...
  3. U

Smosh is taking inspiration from The Withcer.

Smosh is taking inspiration from The Withcer. So I'm not a big fan of Smosh.They are the most subscribed channel on youtube. They are making their game about "food battles" and they are drawing inspiration for the witcher o.0?They mentioned it in the video and also in the description. "We are...
  4. U

Wolf fur the witcher 3?

Wolf fur the witcher 3? Look what I found,is this a troll video or a real video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LJH-2k3LBM
  5. U

PC configuration,can someone do me a favor :)?

PC configuration,can someone do me a favor :)? Hello,I'm thinking of upgrading my PC(I'm super bad with building PCs) just so I could have an amazing TW2 experience replaying it on my new 1920x1080 monitor,so I want to upgrade a PC just for that,and maybe a little better for TW3,but I'll...
  6. U

No man's land trailer

No man's land trailer Hello,a great youtuber called GamerMD83 was lucky enough to go behind doors at E3 and saw a CGI trailer for the witcher 3 called No Man's land.Check out her commentary! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCija78ls4I
  7. U

Your favorite moment in video gaming?

Your favorite moment in video gaming? I don't know if a topic like this has been already created.But i wanted to ask you guys what is your favorite moment from gaming. Mine is when i first played World of Warcraft so many years ago,that feel of a living world with adventure was so special and...
  8. U

When do you think will we get the redkit?

When do you think will we get the redkit? Hello,I am thinking to start modding adventures.So I am looking foward to the RedKit,do you have any ideas when will it come out,or when will we get more videos of it.Also I know this goes off-topic but can you reccomend me some simple programs to get...
  9. U

Geralt personal interests walktrough(SPOILERS)

Geralt personal interests walktrough(SPOILERS) What do you think,what choices would Geralt do in a way that is totally non-politic and totally in Geralts personal interests and goals.If you ask me the goal Geralt wants is clearing his name and then going back on the path with Triss without...
  10. U

2006+ year Medival RPG

2006+ year Medival RPG So I know there are tons of topics saying any good RPG? But I'm looking for specific types of RPGs The ones that are based of medival ages(like TW and DA) not present nor sci-fi future. And the ones that are made after 2006 No Japanise game! Decisions that matter and an...
  11. U

Do any of the witcher community wants to play gw2?

Do any of the witcher community wants to play gw2? So hi am really excited about an upcoming MMORPG called Guild wars 2.I like it so so much becouse it is not like any other MMO,you acutually fight to save a village with 100 other people and if you do,the village stays saved,if you don't it is...
  12. U

Hottest TW2 girls?

Hottest TW2 girls? IMO: Triss
  13. U

TW2 Alpha Version deleted content

TW2 Alpha Version deleted content So i was watching a TW2 Alpha video showing the game and it's emelents... *SPOILERS* And then i saw Saskia attacking the Keadweni Camp in a Dragon form after the Serrit or Auckes was trying to kill Henselt! Why wasn't this is the game???? It would be so epic.We...
  14. U

Phillipa Eilheart vs Dethmold

Phillipa Eilheart vs Dethmold Both are great charathers.The writing is amazing.The voice actors,the apperence and everything makes them belevable and deep charathers.Now they both play the same role depending on your choices earlier(Phillipa has a little big bigger role than Dethmold...
  15. U

Morals vs Defence against Nilfguard SPOILERS

Morals vs Defence against Nilfguard SPOILERS Most of the choices on both Roche's and Ioreveth's path are like this.You can chose a moral choice,or the one that increases your defence against Nilfguard. Roche Path: -Kill Henselt(Moral choice,you get your revenge,but Keadwen becomes like...
  16. U

The Dark Rpg CDRP is talking about is TW3

The Dark Rpg CDRP is talking about is TW3 So it is comfirmed that CDRP is working on 2 RPGs 1 of them is Cyberpunk,and the other is Dark RPG,and many of you think(So do i) that it is TW3.So i have been digging for information and found that the CDRP Dark RPG is actually TW3. How did i found...
  17. U

The Wild Hunt MY THEORY

The Wild Hunt MY THEORY I'm new on this forum,so there is probably a thread like this that i don't know about but i want to share some of my opinions about the wild hunt so here is the interesting journal entry according to tradition and eye witness accounts, the Wild Hunt abducts people...
  18. U

Roche's Path is...Dissapoiting

Roche's Path is...Dissapoiting So i support the Sco'ia tell and my first Playtrough was Ioreveth's path.No matter how many times i do it,it is always fun.But Roche's Path is just so dissapoiting compared to Ioreveth's one.You just have more content and more quality content in Ioreveth path.It...
  19. U

The Lodge good or bad? - SPOILERS

The Lodge good or bad? - SPOILERS *SPOILERS* I support the Lodge,Phillipa,Sile and the others sorrcereses(I hope to see Francesca Findablair and the valley of flowers in TW3).I think they can provide an excellent deffence against Nilfguard.They have no reason to like Nilfguard,.Trough the...
  20. U

What do you want in TW3 that was bad in TW2

What do you want in TW3 that was bad in TW2 I absolutly love the witcher games,unfortunatly i haven't been able to read any of the books.But i'm a hardcore gamer and i have played almost every RPG since 1999 and i think TW and TW2 are one of the best RPGs on the market.I think TW2 had a better...
Top Bottom