Search results

+
  1. A

How Tall?

Sorry but I can't imagine Geralt being shorter than any other human.
  2. A

Garalt a lone warrior?

This.
  3. A

Sword Requirement Levels, Equipment Level Scaling

I have seen enough to trust CDPR on this. I have thought about it for long time now and I think this is almost the best solution to the situation.
  4. A

Will playing TW1&TW2 ,take away from the TW3 experience?

I understand and I know what you mean, and no, they will not take away from the W3 experience.
  5. A

How long do you think it will take you to beat the Witcher 3?

Correction: The game is 100 hours long if you plan on doing all the quests, not "everything". There is a huge fucking world filled with things to do other than completing quests.
  6. A

White Hair Petition

Lieste & Guy N'wah Thank you for the useful answers. If that's the case, then I agree with not making his hair completely white. But if you look at the attachments, it's too dark grey.
  7. A

White Hair Petition

What shampoos? Geralt's hair is white because of mutations.
  8. A

White Hair Petition

Are you trying to say this is a lighting issue? Because I've watched all gameplay videos in different lighting conditions and Geralt's hair is grey 90% of the time, even in the latest videos. Or maybe you were looking for this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lighting?
  9. A

White Hair Petition

I didn't like the white hair mod in the witcher 2 :( ---------- Updated at 08:00 PM ---------- Of course he doesn't look bad. But he doesn't look like The White Wolf. My point is not to make him look good, but to make him look like a true white wolf (as mentioned in the games and books). And...
  10. A

White Hair Petition

A lot of users whom I discussed the matter with in different threads and they said they wanted true white hair.
  11. A

White Hair Petition

White Hair Petition "Hair white as milk", "White Wolf"...etc. All these are quotations from both the books and the games, and Geralt's white hair is a big part of his identity. What I don't understand is why Geralt's hair isn't white in The Witcher 3. It isn't even stable. Sometimes grey...
  12. A

How to play the Witcher 1

The Witcher 1 is much better than The Witcher 2 and more beautiful. The environments, atmosphere and music is much better. Also the colors are better. And if you like the books, then you'll like it more than The Witcher 2 in my opinion.
  13. A

Character Appearances

If that's what he said then there shouldn't be any Vesemir or Eskel in the game. Are you sure that's what he said?? I still think there's a slight possibility that we see Shani or Kalkestein since Oxenfurt is in the game. Also I heard Thaler might be in the game.
  14. A

The Witcher 3 appreciation thread

I've been a bit negative on the forums lately, nitpicking and all. But just now I read the long previews translated by the amazing gregski and I want to say damn... The love & hype is stronger than ever, guys. I'm really proud of you, I'll say it again: I'm really proud of you. A...
  15. A

Constructive opinions based on the gameplay videos that are released in 2015 (NO DOWNGRADE TALK)

My opinion on the new gameplay footage Cons: 1. Geralt's face. I've been saying it for the past two years. His hair and beard should be white because "white wolf". I also noticed some NPCs have a better model. 2. The sound of the horse's hooves. It should change depending on what it's...
  16. A

I need help from cyberpunk fans in order to become one.

Maelcom404 & Tramp-Graphics Wait I don't understand are all those movies and books part of the Cyberpunk 2077 universe? Or are they just similar to it? I want to read the official cyberpunk books in the right order if there are any books. I still don't know where to start. Thanks.
  17. A

I need help from cyberpunk fans in order to become one.

I need help from cyberpunk fans in order to become one. Where do I start? When I found the Witcher game and I fell in love with it, I immediately read all the books. The lore became my oxygen for a few weeks. Now the devs are making a new game called Cyberpunk 2077 also with a unique and...
  18. A

Multiplayer Thread - Competitive and/or Co-Op.

Please include LAN in the game. Though I prefer no multiplayer, I think this game is going to have one. And in my opinion want a mp that would suit the game. If it's 4 co-op I don't want it like borderlands or mass effect where a "party of heroes" go out to fight enemies. This isn't what the...
  19. A

Making Money in Night City

Just like in real life. You can get into a line of business on the side. Like selling illegal stuff or making them. You could sell stuff and buy stuff. There are seriously many realistic and awesome ways to earn money on the side or "under the table". We want a dynamic economy system. Our...
  20. A

How much humor should there be in CP2077

As much humor as in the Witcher games & books.
Top Bottom