Search results

+
  1. O

Can't buy CC kegs with ore?

So the new expansion is live, I can craft the new cards but in the shop there is no option to buy Crimson Curse packs with ore. So the only option is to craft them?
  2. O

Question about harmony

I don't realy understand how harmony will work. Will the harmony unit get boosted everytime I play another race unit or just once? (so the dryad will just only boost itsel once for every dwarf i play)
  3. O

Nerf Yrden

There are so many other removal options and it is so annoying when I am playing a st boost deck and my oponent plays Yrden in the last turn and I get -30+. I think it should be changed to set the highest unit(s) to the basepower.
  4. O

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Well it's might different than the original, but I am having lot of fun with it. It is far better monetized than HS (where you have to spend 120 euro+ just to build a competitive deck) and involves less rng and more skill.
  5. O

Can I use one account on two computer?

thx I wasnt sure if its against rules or not
  6. O

Can I use one account on two computer?

So I have a PC and a laptop. Can I use the my gwent account on both of them or is it against the rules?
  7. O

wcc_lite export fails ("CItemManager: directory 'items\' not found!")

Hi! I am new to cmd and to modding, and I have got the same problem as you: Did I somthing wrong or the mod kit is wrong? Thanks forward for your help.
  8. O

So it's ok to stream the game now? that's really sad CDPR.

The console version doesnt require downloading key files from the servers like the pc version does?
  9. O

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

Is it possible to drink the potions without meditating(like in the 1st witcher)?
  10. O

2nd PLAYABLE character confirmed as Ciri

Why are people so excited about Ciri? I read many comments where people wrote how excited they are about Ciri, I don't understand it. I have read the first 4 books and I know that she is a key character, I mean no harm but I found some of the side characters more intresting than her. When I...
  11. O

Let's talk translations and other languages

I am realy grateful that cdprojket is careing with such little countries like Hungary. I understand english well but it is a very big adventege that the w3 will contain subtitle in my language.
  12. O

Should TW3 have been like the previous two titles? No open world?

When the w3 was reveald and they anounced that it will be an open world I felt that my dreams come true. After the countless hours I spent with playing skyrim, I know what I missed from the previous games: to explore a huge fantsay world, to go everywhere and do everything I want and to...
  13. O

Cd project if you are really in trouble with your dev process be truthful

I don't think that money would be a problem, cd projekt is a big company and they have a very sucsessful online shop (gog). I will be satisfied if w3 will look as good as w2 does, I think w2 has perfect graphics. However, as a a PC player, I am worried about the quality of the PC port. We can...
  14. O

The Trail

4pm is in gmt time?
  15. O

The Trail

It may will be reveald on gogs event now: http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom
  16. O

The Trail

At least I would have a look how the game runs on my pc, but if not i accept it.
  17. O

The Trail

Is there any chance that this trail won't be a trailer? I would very happy if cdpr would releas a playable demo before the game.
  18. O

Concerns about the game's quality

The gaming industry consits of 3 things: money, marketing and marketing. Of course that the the will not be like what we saw in the last trailer. I would be gald if half of the 35 min gameplay demo would be true...
  19. O

Places you can visit in witcher 3

Thank you, I tought it was the hole north... I hoped that I 'll be able to go back to Vizima and see what happened with the city, but it will be a great game without nostalgia also.
Top Bottom