Question about harmony

+
I don't realy understand how harmony will work. Will the harmony unit get boosted everytime I play another race unit or just once? (so the dryad will just only boost itsel once for every dwarf i play)

Lexor

Forum veteran
I don't realy understand how harmony will work. Will the harmony unit get boosted everytime I play another race unit or just once? (so the dryad will just only boost itsel once for every dwarf i play)

get boosted by one the first time a new Scoia'tael race joins the battlefield

Only first dwarf will count.

While talking about Harmony, a list of possible ST "races":
1. Elf
2. Dwarf
3. Dragon
4. Tactic
5. Trap
6. Human
7. Alchemy
8. Dryad
9. Treant
10. Nature
11. Gnome
12. Beast

How can these "join the battlefield"? Aren't they just spells not units?

It's just a list of all ST categories. The specials don't work with Harmony, but do work in a Harmony deck. That distinction will soon make sense.

Can't see it working well. Two of each race, even if they are a bit, crap. Not worth it as the harmony unit will get locked/removed. Waste of time and your whole gameplan goes out the window.

To clarify things: Let's say you have dryads with harmony, you play a human SC unit, they get boosted, if this human gets destroyed, you can play another one and harmony will trigger again. Works like that for every race. So it's best if those cards are engines, because they are most likely to get removed.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Agree with Joey. I think a hybrid deck of old and new engine/cards will see ST outnumber any amount of lock/removal the opponent can muster. It's fair to say if you come across a lot of spells/locks etc your opponent is playing counter attack with a big points finisher.

While on the subject of harmony proc'ing or not...I wanted to ask about ambush vs regular deployment.

Treant Mantis: Strike does NOT trigger harmony boost? I tested this more than once using practice mode. Dryad Fledglings controlled on the board, they survived until the ambush-flip, no proc. Might be a bug? Or is this by design? I did not have any other Treant units on the board.

While on the subject of harmony proc'ing or not...I wanted to ask about ambush vs regular deployment.

Treant Mantis: Strike does NOT trigger harmony boost? I tested this more than once using practice mode. Dryad Fledglings controlled on the board, they survived until the ambush-flip, no proc. Might be a bug? Or is this by design? I did not have any other Treant units on the board.
Unit needs to be played, so it's not a bug.

Top Bottom