Search results

+
  1. Fallout_Wanderer

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

The game was not in development for 8 years. That's a perpetrated fallacy by some media and many gamer's not in the know. Full-production on what we have in the final product wasn't started until 2016. I'm not excusing this or that, purely stating the fact that the game was not in...
  2. Fallout_Wanderer

Pixelated hair on (almost) every character model

I know RED Engine 3 in TW3 had an issue/didn't support MSAA, it was found left in the User. Ini. I do not remember the specifics however 'm almost certain MSAA was/is incapable. Although RED Engine 4 has had some significant overhauls/tweaks MSAA might still be a no go. I was surprised when I...
  3. Fallout_Wanderer

Hotfix 1.05

You laugh but there are probably now plenty of gamers who have turned to Stadia and Nvidia's Geforce Now, the latter I can personaly voucher for. It looks and plays nearly identaicl as if I were running it native, and I have access to to RTX 30-45 fps maxed or I can decide to run it maxed 60fps...
  4. Fallout_Wanderer

Hotfix 1.05

Interesting observation. I'm using a GTX 980 Ti and while I'm not very far into the game I have not experienced any crashes or game breaking bugs. Only thing I have experienced are minor audio and visual bugs. A quick reload of my save has fixed those issues. You might be onto something. I have...
  5. Fallout_Wanderer

Hotfix 1.05

People could you please use spoiler tags? It'd be nice to see what's working and not working, without seeing major spoilers. Not all of us have finished the game, sincerely be appreciated. Only takes a few secs to be considerate of others, it's all I'm asking. Thank you.
  6. Fallout_Wanderer

Hotfix 1.05

Tap {Shift] key and you run. Closest we have atm. Loving the game so far but man it's a shame from major to minor the issues currently plaguing what is imo a great game.
  7. Fallout_Wanderer

So weapons are pretty much just guns and knives?

Reading the last paragraph I understand what you're implying, however, watching that trailer shows you it's more than just guns and knives. Did you miss the monowire (believe this is the nanowire shown in Deep Dive 2019), Gorilla Arms, Projectile Launch System etc. There's still the spider bot...
  8. Fallout_Wanderer

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

Personally I am a bit dumbfounded as to the reason why they thought this would be a good idea, especially when 'immersion' has been a central theme throughout interviews, their past work and so on. I am talking outside of the obvious business and marketing decisions to add Youtubers and...
  9. Fallout_Wanderer

Cyberpunk 2077 — Hole In The Sun by Point Break Candy (Raney Shockne feat. COS and CONWAY)

Hey, why not, right? I say more the merrier. I think we'll have an on-air personality/VJ/Host which personally I think could be interesting and not just fluff but world building, story, char. reaction, details and so on.
  10. Fallout_Wanderer

Cyberpunk 2077 — Hole In The Sun by Point Break Candy (Raney Shockne feat. COS and CONWAY)

I dig it. Have a feeling there's going to be plenty of variety that everyone should be happy. I do hope however that we get the option for custom music. There's not been a OST from CDPR that I have not loved, and I expect to enjoy Cyberpunk's as well. Still, the more options the better.
  11. Fallout_Wanderer

Melee Combat Need IMPROVEMENT!

You're using Mirror's Edge that has a sole gameplay loop based on melee (and parkour) and compare it to a game like Cyberpunk 2077? I get that everyone wants to see improvements, nothing wrong with that at all, so do I, however, this is too much. In most cases comparing games of similar...
  12. Fallout_Wanderer

Melee Combat Need IMPROVEMENT!

There aren't many games that do FPP melee justice, period. Cyberpunk 2077's attempting to implement multiple combat options other than HTH/Melee. All things considered it looks fine. Some visible marks showing accumulated damage would be a nice addition. With all that said I do think it will...
  13. Fallout_Wanderer

Mods in Cyberpunk 2077?

Funny you mention that, I literally just finished reading that thread. I am really hoping that's not how CDPR are planning on doing things. Either there's some kind of misunderstanding here and we're in the dark or they're handling this in a way I was not expecting. Especially after "This E3...
  14. Fallout_Wanderer

Mods in Cyberpunk 2077?

Thank you for the clarification Marcin. It's completely understandable that getting the game finished and released is top priority. I do hope the team are able to offer the basic modding capability we received for Witcher 3, I'll take that over nothing at all. TW3 has some great mods that have...
  15. Fallout_Wanderer

Mods in Cyberpunk 2077?

Can you please elaborate? What else has happened recently? Thanks. I'm a bit dumbfounded why CDPR would not try to offer some form of modding for Cyberpunk 2077. No mod support at all is a big letdown. Even the basic modding capabilities/kit that TW3 received while not the full fledged Redkit...
  16. Fallout_Wanderer

Witcher 3 graphics normal or bugged

TW3 has a very large abundance of foliage, more so than the majority of modern open world games currently out, probably more than any game currently out regardless of genre actually when I think about it. Unfortunately, a good portion of this foliage is lower resolution in comparison to other...
  17. Fallout_Wanderer

Post processing sharpening [not working] in blood and wine :(

Well for those who aren't aware, there's finally a mod that fixes the missing sharpening filter for Toussaint created by @Murzinio which can be downloaded here - http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1984/? Rejoice! All who have yearned for sharpened landscapes, swords, baguettes and...It...
  18. Fallout_Wanderer

Ability Groups

It would be a good idea to specify the requirement for mutagens of the same color in order to receive the bonuses in that particular tutorial section, however, this is how it's been since TW3 released. You're over thinking this one. In order to receive a bonus, you've always needed the same...
  19. Fallout_Wanderer

The Beast of Goodietooton

Hm, that is odd. If I was able to check my game I'd let you know if I was experiencing the same change/problem but, I'm way past that point. If I'm able to find the note, I'll see if it resembles yours and report back. Could it be that they decided to change the name? Maybe it's the devs...
  20. Fallout_Wanderer

Patch 1.22 now available on PC

I hope you were able to finally get it to work. I mean no disrespect but it sounds like it was you not CDPR or the patch that messed your game up. Did you make sure to delete any mods that you were using before patching the game? Try deleting the User.ini and User.Bak files and then trying to...
Top Bottom