Search results

+
  1. I

Direct 3D 9 device initialization error

Direct 3D 9 device initialization error The game used to work properly but all of a sudden every time I try to launch it, the game only appear as a black screen and an error window appears stating the error in the title. I tried to reinstall directX 9, update the graphic card drivers and...
  2. I

Rate each act's story [SPOILERS]

Rate each act's story [SPOILERS] We have the Prologue - The beginning till we meet Emyhr and depart for Velen Act 1 - Velen, Novigrad and Skellige search for Ciri until finding Uma Act 2 - Taking Uma to Kaer Morhen till the end of the battle Act 3 - Bald Mountain untill the ending Epilogue -...
  3. I

Game doesn't update for 1.07

Game doesn't update for 1.07 Steam has already download the update itself (damn that's one big update) yet when I enter the game it still says it's version 1.06 someone?
  4. I

What do you think of this combat criticism?

What do you think of this combat criticism? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkFqn1TMeH4 I watched and I've unfortunately had to agree with most of his points, there was a great opportunity with TW3 combat and I feel as if CDPR didn't fulfilled it at all, it even feels sometimes like a clunkily...
  5. I

Full Combat Rebalance 2 problem

Full Combat Rebalance 2 problem I have an annoying issue: for some reason it seems that only "half of the mod" is installed. The balance has change, the Quen parry has changed and perks has somewhat changed. However, the roll-dodge animation is still the same (but sometimes after sometime in...
  6. I

Full Combat Rebalance 2 Mod isn't working propely

Full Combat Rebalance 2 Mod isn't working propely Didn't know where else to post it. I have an annoying issue: for some reason it seems that only "half of the mod" is installed. The balance has change, the Quen parry has changed and perks has somewhat changed. However, the roll-dodge...
Top Bottom