Search results

+
  1. M

GOG Galaxy "Server problem" - is there a fix ? is it common or just me ?

GOG Galaxy "Server problem" - is there a fix ? is it common or just me ? Hello everyone. So, at launch everything was fine. Installed, updated, and played the game from the GOG Galaxy client. But, at patch around 1.09-1.10~ the client has completely stopped updating and installing...
  2. M

[NG+] Is the difficulty ramp THAT high ? Or is something wrong with me ?

[NG+] Is the difficulty ramp THAT high ? Or is something wrong with me ? Heya. So first off, my game experience so far: 3 times finished on Death March, each time with a different focus build, combat / signs / alchemy. My most recent one, was the Alchemy one. Before diving into NG+, I wanted a...
  3. M

NPC poping in still exists ?

NPC poping in still exists ? Title. So, wasn't this fixed in a previous patch ? Already finished the game around release, came back to it again recently to experience NG+. Wasn't this supposed to be fixed ? Galloping away on a Roach and NPCS suddenly pop into view half a meter away from me.
  4. M

Trial of the Grasses ability. How does it work ?

Trial of the Grasses ability. How does it work ? Hello :) Straight to the point: I recently started my 3rd playthrough, this time focusing on Alchemy ability tree. I have this ability maxed out, but I'm still not sure how it works. Does it slow down ONLY counter-attacks ? I mean, when the...
  5. M

[Mod help] Increase number of potion slots, is it even possible ?

[Mod help] Increase number of potion slots, is it even possible ? Hello. I've posted about it on modding subreddit, and I think even here on this forum, but I can't remember. One person said he thinks it should be doable, but I'd really like more input. I just need an answer, preferably from a...
  6. M

ScriptStudio crashing.

ScriptStudio crashing. Hello :) I'll cut right to the chase: Everything I try to do with the ScriptStudio ends up crashing. Can't open script directory, can't create new mod. Windows 10, 64bit. Any reason / solution ? EDIT: Unrelated, but any help would be appreciated: I'm trying to make a...
  7. M

Windows 10 - GPU usage % and GPU clock speed unstable

Windows 10 - GPU usage % and GPU clock speed unstable Hello. So, does anyone else monitor GPU usage%, GPU clock and stuff like that ? After installing windows 10 [fresh. entire PC format included], I noticed something that never happened to me before while playing: the GPU usage became...
  8. M

Where is the diagram for Dancing Star ?

Where is the diagram for Dancing Star ? Hello. Topic, short and concise. Started a new playthrough, did everything I previously did, and ended up doing Keira Metz part and getting the enhanced version before the regular, which never happened to me before. I know it can be found somewhere, I...
  9. M

[Typo in quest objective] A Deadly Plot [spoilers]

[Typo in quest objective] A Deadly Plot [spoilers] Just want to let CDPR / or moderators on the forum to maybe pass the message forward: After the conversation with Roche and Djistra [whatever his name is :p] the objective states "Talk to th Radenian liason" missing an "e" in the word "the"...
  10. M

Which main quests mess with side quests ? [spoilers]

Which main quests mess with side quests ? [spoilers] Hello ! So, topic ! :) So, at the moment clearing stuff around Velen. Finished Baron questline. Before diving in to Novigrad, and continuing the main story, I'd like to know if there are any side quests that end up not available or messed...
  11. M

Is the experience bug fix going to be retroactive ?

Is the experience bug fix going to be retroactive ? Topic. I really need a confirmation from a mod / dev. Playing on Death March, I really need to know before I can continue playing. It felt weird that I've been stuck in the same level for 2 hours, I thought maybe I just did stuff that doesnt...
  12. M

Why CDPR should have a small closed beta for future games

Why CDPR should have a small closed beta for future games [this post might contain very minor spoilers] Heya :) TLDR and main point of the post at the end So, before going into a really long post I have to note this: This is the best RPG I ever played. This entire post will try to stay...
  13. M

[PC] Quen breaking unexpectedly

[PC] Quen breaking unexpectedly Hello :) So, just to provide as many details as I can: This is my 2nd playthrough. Playing on Death March. I'm level 10, full Griffin armor set, around 95% sign intensity. I have 3/3 sustained Quen shield, the one that gives back Vitality when taking hits. So...
  14. M

[PC] Wyvern at Velen (Lornruk) dropped no loot

[PC] Wyvern at Velen (Lornruk) dropped no loot Hello. I just killed the Wyvern guarding the tower at Lornruk as part of the Griffin Witcher Gear questline. Seeing as I'm level 7, and he was level 14, it took me around 10-15 minutes to kill him. Sadly, he dropped no loot, I looked everywhere...
  15. M

Just a couple of Alchemy questions ! :)

Just a couple of Alchemy questions ! :) Heya ! So, there are some things I didn't quite understand about Alchemy. 1. Do potions, bombs, and oils refill automatically upon rest, regardless if I have alcohol in my inventory or not ? If yes, does it consume it ? If not, then why do I have...
  16. M

A couple of gameplay feature requests

A couple of gameplay feature requests Hello ! So, I've been playing since release and having a blast ! But as time goes, I run into some quality of life issues I'd like to point. It's nothing really major, gamebreaking, or anything, just some things that would make the whole gameplay...
  17. M

Tiny feature request: Toggle option for instant cast signs

Tiny feature request: Toggle option for instant cast signs Hello ! :) First I have to say, I started playing about an hour ago, and I'm having a ton of fun ! I love everything about this, but there's one thing which would be a huge bonus: I'd love to have a toggle option to make signs instant...
  18. M

Geralt automatically refuses sex [GOG version]

Geralt automatically refuses sex [GOG version] Hello :) So, while waiting for The Wild Hunt, I decided to have another run with Witcher 2, but it seems I ran into a problem at Chapter 2 in Iorveth's path. Geralt automatically refuses sex with the elf lady that I saved in the burning tower in...
  19. M

Triss teleportation overpowered ?

Triss teleportation overpowered ? Hello :) So, I've been playing this for quite a while now, also played in the beta. But recently, I've played against players choosing to play as Triss a lot. At first it just seemed weird, because mostly I've played against Geralt, and had no idea why. But I...
  20. M

Geralt feels overpowered.

Geralt feels overpowered. heya. so, i've been playing this game for a few weeks now, and first i have to say, i really like it. there are a couple of things lacking, but as a beta, that's expected. one thing that's been bothering me so far, is that the classes feels very unbalanced, or based...
Top Bottom