Search results

+
  1. G

Which software is used to record PC Gameplay's?

Which software is used to record PC Gameplay's? Yesterday i typed Witcher 2 PC Gameplay, then google gave me this link first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMbbqAFyZWE i visited this link, i am very impressed with video clarity, which software generally & mostly used for this Gameplay Recording?
  2. G

Why are Geralt's clothes and armour resetting back to the defaults?

Why are Geralt's clothes and armour resetting back to the defaults? As I progress through the game, I've been upgrading Geralt's armour and weaponry. When the game loads the next phase or chapter, all my weapons and armour are lost and it defaults back to Geralt's original uniform and weapon...
  3. G

Is it possible to import a Witcher 1 savegame to the XBox 360 Witcher 2?

Is it possible to import a Witcher 1 savegame to the XBox 360 Witcher 2? So, my friend's laptop can't play Witcher 2, not a snowball's chance in hell. Is there any way to somehow import a Witcher savegame into the Witcher 2 on the 360? Even if it means downloading a savegame for the PC version...
  4. G

Regarding Enter the Dragon Main Quest

Regarding Enter the Dragon Main Quest i dropped all my weapons in my inventory in "Enter the Dragon" Quest, i defeated the Dragon using Signs, so i wonder, from where did he grabbed sword?, is this error in Act III of witcher 2 game?
  5. G

Anybody have Mod for witcher 2?

Anybody have Mod for witcher 2? can anyone can tell how to do this below things with using mod file "geralt_basic.xml". how to do god mode, how to have infinite vigor, how to have infinite adrenaline, how to have infinite medallion how to have zero weight inventory? all merge in 1 mod file.
  6. G

Question Regarding Act II

Question Regarding Act II When i entered Act II, player became hairless, is that witcher or different player? & again hair came back, In Subterranean Life Quest, how to find Zoltan in inn? i cant find him? difference between Act II Roche's Side & Act II Iorveth's Side?
  7. G

how to combine 2 mods for witcher 2?

how to combine 2 mods for witcher 2? how to combine 2 mods for witcher 2? i have 2 mods with same file name "geralt_basic.xml", one is zero weight mod & another is god mode but i cant able to use both mod because both mod files have same name.
  8. G

What is the use of "Enhancements" and "Mutagens"?

What is the use of "Enhancements" and "Mutagens"? What is the use of "Enhancements" and "Mutagens"? i cant able to use this 2 things, can i ignore this two things?
  9. G

Why Quebirth ingredients are missing, when i select falka blood potion formula?

Why Quebirth ingredients are missing, when i select falka blood potion formula? Why Quebirth ingredients are missing, when i select falka blood potion formula? see i already have mandrake root of 22 units, but it not showing Quebirth ingredients, when i select falka blood potion ?
  10. G

How to use Alchemy from mediation?

How to use Alchemy from mediation? How to use Alchemy from mediation? i completed several levels still dont know. how to prepare potion form ingredients, pls anyboby explain alchemy & potion thing clearly. i am totally new to this site, pls remove one thread, i accidentally posted same thread...
  11. G

How to use Alchemy from mediation?

How to use Alchemy from mediation? How to use Alchemy from mediation? i completed several levels still dont know. how to prepare potion form ingredients, pls anyboby explain alchemy & potion thing clearly.
Top Bottom