Search results

+
  1. I

What missing monsters from the Witcher series would you like to see added in The Witcher 3?

Definitely would like to see an Imperial Manticore, hopefully in the upcoming expansions.
  2. I

What is your favorite ending? [SPOILERS]

thankfully on my first playthrough i got the best ending. Ciri becomes a witcheress and Geralt continues on his witcher path.
  3. I

DLC too low / useless for level

you can do what i did which is download the weight limit mods or the saddlebag mods which increase you inventory space so then you can just equip the best looking horse armour (the nilfgaardian set).
  4. I

Cant climb ledges

i'm still experiencing this aswell. it needs to be fixed.
  5. I

[BUG] Climbing - Can't complete the main story

experiencing the same issue. unable to grab onto ledges. latest patch installed.
  6. I

> 24 hrs to go!!! Who's not going to be able to sleep????

Soo on GOG Galaxy the countdown timer on the store page says 10hours to go, but on the library page it says "release in 3 hours" Hope its the latter.
  7. I

Building a gaming PC

Cheers. Yeah the EVGA is the one i was leaning towards. Seems like an unreal package at a great price. Also that 10yr warranty is crazy!
  8. I

Building a gaming PC

Power Supplies Well my credit has just come through ($200aud) for my old power supply i sent away for RMA. So i'm after a new power supply. For around $200 aud. It needs to have enough power to run possible overclocked sli 980s in the future aswell as an overclocked i7. I'd like it to have a...
  9. I

Will Triss be relevant in this game

thats just cold.
  10. I

Building a gaming PC

Samsung 850 evo would be my recommendation. http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-2-5-Inch-Internal-MZ-75E500B-AM/dp/B00OBRE5UE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1430914246&sr=8-2&keywords=samsung+850+evo
  11. I

Building a gaming PC

have you got an ssd? if not then that would be a good upgrade.
  12. I

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

That will likely be one of the few times i use the crossbow, whilst underwater. I want to try keep its use to a minimum.
  13. I

Jesse is one of the most entertaining Lets Players. The dude has a great sense of humour and just a chill personality.
  14. I

Hmm, Yes you are right it would be difficult to manage and as you say people have different perspectives of what a spoiler is. Well maybe just a thread/sticky with links to all the reviews and people can view them at their own discretion.
  15. I

I was thinking. When all the reviews start flooding in, can we have a dedicated thread setup for it that is spoiler free? I want to know all the general impressions/review scores but don't want to see any story spoilers.
  16. I

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

ok. i was skeptical at first but that definitely looks like Triss' glove. fucking awesome!
  17. I

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

That's one thing i hope CDPR have handled well. Making Yennefer appear strong-willed without appearing domineering. Because if she comes across as domineering then unfortunately that would make my choice too easy, if there is one.
  18. I

Did you buy the guide or do you plan to?

I've pre-ordered the collectors edition Guide Book. I'm not gonna use it unless i'm really stuck on a quest/puzzle. It was purchased as more-so a collection piece anyway.
  19. I

Which difficulty level will you choose?

assuming Death March isn't permadeath then that's the one i'm choosing.
  20. I

Building a gaming PC

oh really, well that certainly throws my whole idea and plan out the window. cheers.
Top Bottom