Search results

+
  1. W

Random quest near Gremist bugged

I'm guessing it's the quest from a druid to help his fellow druid talk(can't remember the details). Have not encountered any bug with it on all my 3 playthroughs though...
  2. W

Wolf Gear announcement yaaaaayyyy!!

Finally it's coming :)
  3. W

What do you think are the things that matter most in life to being a Witcher ?

I don't think they can be found in W3. Also it's pretty subjective in terms of the hardest boss. For me personally would be imlerith.
  4. W

Why The Witcher 3 is so generous with loot ?

Owner tagging system would be fine imho, just like in Skyrim :)
  5. W

Both monsters appeared in W1. Striga is woman transformed into monster by a curse while Zeugl is a slimy monster boss found in Vizima sewers in W1 if I'm not mistaken
  6. W

That I complete agree with you that there should be some kind of reactions from villagers when we are about to steal their items. I even made a thread here to try to propose an idea.
  7. W

Subsequent Play Throughs

Good point. The good thing is that oldest saves would be shown at the bottommost in the 'Load Game' so just be mindful not to delete it.
  8. W

The way I see the direction CDPR has with regards to loot system in TW3 is to reach broader audience. Sure it might seem ridiculous to you to find precious items inside peasants' houses but others might not think that way. Like some posters have stated above, we have the choice whether to loot...
  9. W

Ursine set: One single diagram is missing - bug?

Nice! Glad to hear you can complete your Ursine set :)
  10. W

Nameless Quest

It might be a bug, however, I don't think you shouldn't worry since you already completed the quest right unless you mean that you can't proceed with 'The Last Wish' quest(Yennefer Djinn quest) ?
  11. W

Can I do something to change a decision of the game without going hours back [Small Spoliers]

Unless you have the saved game just before you romanced Triss, I'm afraid there's no way to change the decision once you got past that :(
  12. W

Just finished the game, im so sad... Spoilers ahead

Lol I'm pretty sure both Yen and Triss might have thought of frying Geralt's ass for screwing both of them, however, they decided not to because he's too 'adorable' to them to be fried just like that :hrhr:
  13. W

Quoting the word Priscilla spoke 'Sorceresses' :cheers2:
  14. W

Question: What does Triss smell like?

Hmmm... I don't think there's any reference to what kind of perfume Triss uses, not even in the books as far as I remember...
  15. W

Ursine set: One single diagram is missing - bug?

Are you referring to the enhanced ursine boots? If so, the diagram exists in the game, however, I can't remember how I got it... Update: Try going to the location mentioned here
  16. W

Got a Feline Sword? What buffs does it have?

I wanted to give full Devana but making so would be too OP imho as with 25% it procs often making the fight already much easier.
  17. W

Something ends. Weird feeling begins.

I can certainly relate your feeling as I kinda feel the same. I still get goosebumps on certain scenarios even on my 3rd playthroughs (refuse to end it ) :)
  18. W

Got a Feline Sword? What buffs does it have?

Mastercrafted Feline gives 20% bleed chance as shown below. No extra buffs that I could see though...
  19. W

The most intense situations you've gotten your self into. [May contain spoilers]

Surviving encounter with Imlerith on 2nd phase(where he throws the shield away) with just a splinter of life left in Death March difficulty. Was my mistake as I forgot to restock food and mediate to refill my enhanced swallow -_-
  20. W

[SPOILERS] Suggestion: DLC exploring the Life of post-W3 Geralt with Yennefer or Triss

I definitely would like to see Geralt's life with sorceress of his choice (Yen/Triss) post-ending. The way I picture it would be Geralt doing what he does best - doing monster contracts and he can have Yen/Triss tag along as companion. The monster contracts can be randomly generated from the...
Top Bottom