Subsequent Play Throughs

+
Your old saves will be there as long as you don't delete them(you will be able to see the old saved game when you click 'Load' option). You can also do back up for your old saved games if you are playing pc version. Not sure if you can do that with consoles.

Just be really careful not to delete old saves. This is particularly tricky when you have more than one player in one account, because the saves are named by your current quest. If both players are in the same quest, you gotta be really careful. I wish the save would tell the difficulty level. That would help. And ideally they should be split by playthrough, like in Inquisition.

Just be really careful not to delete old saves. This is particularly tricky when you have more than one player in one account, because the saves are named by your current quest. If both players are in the same quest, you gotta be really careful. I wish the save would tell the difficulty level. That would help. And ideally they should be split by playthrough, like in Inquisition.

Good point. The good thing is that oldest saves would be shown at the bottommost in the 'Load Game' so just be mindful not to delete it.

One thing I really wish was displayed in save data was the hours invested into that file, instead of just the time and date the save was made. A nitpick, sure, but I like to depress myself with the number of hours I've wasted of my life.

Top Bottom