Search results

+
  1. R

is it Velen or me? (enemies too difficult etc)

lol, thanks for info guys. it just felt like, every direction i went in, i wasn't supposed to be there. i'm going to tap my diff down to easy for a while. head wast...as far as my steel sword, it was the highest damage weapon i have found in white orchard. i have never seen a recipe or weapon...
  2. R

Question about the box version of the game

happy b day, TW3 is a blast, hope you enjoy!!!!
  3. R

is it Velen or me? (enemies too difficult etc)

is it Velen or me? (enemies too difficult etc) so, i'm loving the game, and every reviewer i read says they start the game on normal, it gets TOO easy, then they ratchet it up to hard after a while.i'm the type of gamer that appreciates story/mood/lore over a hard difficulty, but when i love...
  4. R

No fix for the crashing.

heres my setup, i was crashing every 15 min, and the game was unplayable... then i changed a bunch of different things so its hard to say what chnaged but if you guys want to copy these settings and try, good luck!!!pc version on steami5 cpu 2.8nvidia 96012GB ramwhen i was crashing it was patch...
  5. R

any luck using controllers post 1.03?

any luck using controllers post 1.03? so im using an xb1 controller, but it seemed to be causing the inventory lock up every time i would play within 10 min.after i unplugged the controller and since, i have played 5+ hours with no issues whatsoever!!! i do prefer playing a game like this with...
  6. R

Yo RED you move my UNPLAYABLE GAME post into a 40 page deep post, garbage.

he said "tittie".... but yeah, im super mad and pissed off to, and this game should not have been released yet...
  7. R

Game Freezing when browsing through inventory

i know t his is a popular suggestion and thank you, but it's not working for many of us... this is just beyond absurd right now. i have spent two nights in a row, attempting to play this game, i have played maybe 1 quality hour, 1 hour of BS, and spent another 6 hours of researching bugs...
  8. R

WTF has RED been doing? THE forums are a joke!

i JUST came here to basically say the same thing. my game is crashing VERY FUCKING TIME I PLAY IT!!!! this is utter bullshit.... unbelievable and no cd red people here to reply, or give any hints//tips how to battle these bugs. i have had 3 crashes last night, played a total of an hour...
  9. R

if at first you crash, crash crash again!!!

if at first you crash, crash crash again!!! all night last night i spent 20 min playing and 4 hours reading, CTDing, and game freezing up EVERY time i was in my inventory. tonight i read an idea many people have that said setting frames from 30 or 60 to unlimited and it fixes the issues for...
  10. R

Steam version DL'ed 33 meg patch today, any notes???

Steam version DL'ed 33 meg patch today, any notes??? anyone know what the 33meg steam patch did today? because i have been having really bad Inventory crashes with an XB1 controller and would love to know if i can go back to using it etc... anyone hear//see anything???? cheers.
  11. R

Im a Witcher and I feel like Im a bandit

BTW, i know in previous witchers you were kinda MEANT to loot everything you could find... in and out of houses... so in TW3 ive been taking everything in front of people in their houses and having no issues... then i'm outside lookign in a barrel and a soldier almost attacks me??? so whats the...
  12. R

Game is busted

i wish i had your "problems", my game crashes every time i use my inventory... totally unplayable and pissed right now.... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  13. R

The game do not working fullscreen

im playi ng on s t eam too and keep having inventory lockup//crashes.... i remmeber first time i booted up it set my screen to "windowed/borderless" and i switched to full, i wonder if its better to put it back, have you tried? i might... its becoming game breaking for me....
  14. R

Inventory crashes with 970: Possible fix

it hasent for me... i am locking up EVERY time i go into my Inv... as soon as i move from one category to another it totally locks up... i have set my power mgmt to max too.... im running an evga 960, so theres the nvidia control panel i set it in, AND the actual EVGA UI "precision X"/ i have...
  15. R

Picture freezing after 3-5 minutes

i feel for u guys... my game is nearly unlayable at all, via an inv bug that locks EVERY time i go in and switch categories.... 3 times in 30 min....... i'm pissed....
  16. R

freezing in inventory screen, twice in a row within 5 min...

my friend was doing that said it was a problem . i havent since the 1st crash. it keeps happning whne i get my 1st book and the tutorial wants me to go in and it says "go to useable and press "A" tp read"... i'm using XB1 controller on a PC running game via steam. i5CPU 2.8 12GB DDR3 gtx960...
  17. R

freezing in inventory screen, twice in a row within 5 min...

freezing in inventory screen, twice in a row within 5 min... any help available for this issue???? anyone else having this issue??? i saw someone say try forcing nvcp to max power, that did nothing for me.... please help this is quickly becoming a total crash out bummer.....
  18. R

u running a nvidia GTX 970? hows it running?

just had my first crash. it froze while i was diving and i went into my inv as soon as i did, it locked and i couldnt do anything. it was totally locked had to ctrl alt del...\ ---------- Updated at 06:21 AM ---------- whats the power fix???!!! ---------- Updated at 06:29 AM ---------- i...
  19. R

u running a nvidia GTX 970? hows it running?

u running a nvidia GTX 970? hows it running? trying to help a friend... im, running a 960, which BTW i saw a site where they quoted nvidia as saying it should only run game at low settings, lol, im running near max, at between 30-45FPS... anyways, my friend is running the 970 and is having all...
  20. R

First hours into the game ( spoilerfree)

did u guys see the new nvidia patch has the DSR built in??? anyone try it forced on for another game??? was gonna try it with DAI, but that fuggin games load times are just absurd, worse than bloodborne, so i'm going to bed... all kinds of fun new goodies though, in the new patch... jus...
Top Bottom