Search results

+
  1. O

Car speed

I have to agree the speed / feel of the vehicles is real slow
  2. O

Hotfix 1.05

Thank you .. my only gripe is... the overall driving feel needs tuning.and 1st person really needs sorting head height and alike.
  3. O

Hotfix 1.05

you mean a new age traveller
  4. O

The (Un)Offical HORSE Stutter Thread - Not addressed in 1.05 PC

Done it three times now re poor roach ..the 1st reply i got was to turn off vsync mmmm yeah right ...but that was 2 days after the release of the game so i am more than sure there aware of it ..like i said before it seems to me they needed more time on this game ....I do blame consoles as there...
  5. O

The (Un)Offical HORSE Stutter Thread - Not addressed in 1.05 PC

I am here for the sake of poor poor roach please help him CDRP :)
  6. O

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

No Thank you P4NCH0theD0G for speaking out and creating this thread i can confirm its fixed re panning however roach is still a mess but i have decided its time to start .......So again thanks and thanks to PCDR...lets hope roach will be fixed later....and hope the patch arrives soon for the...
  7. O

Yep confirmed camera slow pan much much better would say almost perfect ....however poor poor roach is the same ...and i am sure they have fixed many other things too as i have not even played any of the game as of yet so i have not come across any of the other bugs ....so now my decision is to...
  8. O

Whaaahaa wooooooooo ....erm eh what roach is still the same :( looks like i am waiting a little more then ...no but great work on the rest CDPR poor poor roach ...just about to test now
  9. O

Yep along with all new DLC... oh wait gee has it really been that long times sure flies ....well witcher 4 is out complete with a new set of bugs for them to fix :)
  10. O

No mainly loading times however if the vram does run out then it will pull data off the drive to top up the vram but usually this will not happen more so on the consoles pc's yes if your in high res with very high AA ...then we have the rare games mainly IDtech engines that stream textures from...
  11. O

:( i hope your right as i can live with the other stutters panning ect but the horse one a really bad well for me it is Not played and will not be playing until this is fixed Lets hope 1.05 saves the day
  12. O

:( tick tock tick tock
  13. O

Its all quite on the stutter front ?
  14. O

I must have missed something here i was under the impression that 1.05 for pc is Monday.....And as i said before and i am not being pedantic i do feel for all you on consoles seems wrong having to wait for it to be cleared by who ever does it .....
  15. O

i am a bit late coming back to the stutter party .....thanks for the heads up Marcin we all appreciate the teams time and effort on this :) come tomorrow all being well i should be able to start my game
  16. O

Welcome aboard the stutter wagon :) (Well the wagon is fine its the horse that is the problem)
  17. O

Yep that is really bad .....It is defiantly engine code ect not a system issue....and we all have it in some form or another across all platforms on the pc its not as bad for me but its still there ...its the horse stutter that is bugging me most ...i am sticking by my guns and not playing...
  18. O

Thx Jay will try this out
  19. O

i could not agree more Originally Posted by Master_Tactician Maybe it's just a question of what you consider to be stability. The game is pretty "stable". I don't have any performance issues. All I see is camera stuttering when walking/trotting with roach. I consider the camera stutter I...
Top Bottom