Search results

+
  1. T

[Interview] CD Projekt Red explains why you’re always poor in The Witcher 3

Bitch Please, i have 20K after i finished the game, and another save file with 4K and i just arrived to novigrad (no mods)
  2. T

Of Swords And Dumplings - Can't retry after failed, no more master blacksmith for the rest of the game!!

Wow that sucks, you should have load pervious game save right after you have lost. maybe they will fix that in the future updates, for now its seems you F****** UP
  3. T

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Its good that this topic is still alive, I think that CDPR already noticed that, and I hope they gonna do something with it.
  4. T

i agree with you almost on everything you said, but i think they should let us doing monster contract with ciri and geralt, let us play with them, just to show us cutscene how they fight together is not enough, they should let us play!
  5. T

me too, you can do second playthrough and complete all the side quest first. you can try to make a mod that will add more content, this will resolve this problem. (I hope at least the someone gonna try make a mod for it, i dont want to wait untill CDPR will release dlc for that )
  6. T

The Witcher 3 sub-forum modding (Mods & Adventures)

The Witcher 3 sub-forum modding (Mods & Adventures) Hello, I have noticed that the community start creating & publishing mods, so i suggest, its would be great that CDPR will create an sub-forum that named: Modding OR Mods & Adventures (like the the others forums) So if people are looking...
  7. T

There is any chance that CDPR will make any storyline DLC? that will add more content to the game? Its seems you only read the main comment, you need to see the main reason people are complaining, you have made the game perfect, the plot perfect, everything is perfect. its the first time i was...
  8. T

i think that this thread need an survey, so people don't need to commant in the thread they can just vote if they thinks that is a problem.. there is anyway that you can add survey?
  9. T

After the end of the game - A request please

you got my vote, i hope they will add them to the game or add an followers system, its would be great
  10. T

127 Comments i hope the devs already has noticed this issue, if they are, we would be happy for any answer, anyway, i think if the devs won't do this, modders will create an mod that will add them to game, or even make an following system i believe that some modders would like to make the...
  11. T

only the storyline is over, think about peoples that first wanted to complete the story and then do the side quests and etc.. and then the end of the storyline makes you feel depress and then you don't want to continue playing, so you didn't really done everything... i think they should have...
  12. T

yes i hope that CDPR will address to this, but if not, i hope we can count on mods that will get us what CDPR can't give us
  13. T

the correct word to solve this problem instant. if the devs will not do this, maybe modders will? i would glad to see followers system, or more side mission that will be created by moders.
  14. T

just like me, when i was giving her the sword, i thought: "yes finally, now there is any chance that ciri will be an follower? and i wanted to go and see Triss. and then boom, they throw me into an abandoned castle, with nobody, i felt so shitty, i didn't touched the game since then and i have...
  15. T

I Think the one that open this thread should post it in the main witcher 3 forum, so everyone can see that, we need the devs to notice this thread and more peoples to complain about this problem.
  16. T

Where is everyone after you beat the game?[Spoiler]

everyone from the main story is gone, for no reason, need to speak to devs about that, there is an thread in the forum, that speak about that.. (the link mikicro111 has posted)
  17. T

Yeah me too, i hope some of their workers will read this article, and change things, I'm really into this game, but the ending makes me hate it, if they gonna fix it, or even make an option that they could follow you and fight with you its gonna be amazing. i was so happy in the end to see that...
  18. T

exactly what i think, the game is so empty after you finish the storyline, you feel bad when playing the game, i have started a new save and right now im doing all the side quests and then continue the storyline. and still sometimes its makes me feel empty again....
  19. T

So true, i felt that too, now i cant even think about the game, its makes me feel sad, why couldn't they at least spawn them somewhere in the world and make the option to told them to follow you, fight with you, trade or something, when i finished the game and spawn in the castle i searched for...
Top Bottom