Where is everyone after you beat the game?[Spoiler]

+
Where is everyone after you beat the game?
So, I beat the game. Got the ending where Ciri becomes a witcheress and Geralt just does what he's always done(e.g. no romantic ending, as, I had romanced Triss and Yen, thinking that I would have a choice later...guess I was wrong. Starting a new game because of that too, now.

Anyway, it's a huge world...where is Triss, Yen and Ciri found after the game? I think it's reta*** that Kaer Morhen is an empty soulless place after the game is beat. No more Letho, no more Eskel, Lambert, all the mages left....not even a Ciri, who was very fond of the place and thought it as home.

Last edited:
everyone from the main story is gone, for no reason, need to speak to devs about that, there is an thread in the forum, that speak about that.. (the link mikicro111 has posted)

Happy ending with Geralt relaxing in the bathtub and Yen powdering her t**s. Oh, and Ciri is a witcheress!

Ciri is the Empress of everywhere apart from Skellige and her Queen, Geralt is alone because women in this world don't like polyamorous relationships. Nilfgaard conquered the North because Geralt helped kill Radovid, and then killed Dijkstra. Tameria is an autonomous state within Ciri's Empire. I can't find Triss, Yen or Ciri, despite expecting that Ciri will be at the Imperial Palace.

---------- Updated at 07:16 AM ----------

P.S. Roach is now a black stallion.

Top Bottom