Search results

+
  1. SigilFey

To any and all recently posting in Tech Support...

To any and all recently posting in Tech Support... Please send me a PM if you received an odd or partial response to one of your threads. Be sure to include a link to your thread! I've been having a few technical issues of my own, and I'm not sure what happened with certain posts. (Stupid...
  2. SigilFey

29 level ups from one quest?

29 level ups from one quest? Merging thread with this one.
  3. SigilFey

People with the -1 Enemies bug -- LOOK HERE.

People with the -1 Enemies bug -- LOOK HERE. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/61550-BUG-Please-fix-1-hp-enemies-as-soon-as-possible/page2 In short, be sure you have ALL the free DLC installed, whether you intend to use it or not. This seems to clear up the issue! Credit to mtdew332...
  4. SigilFey

Lag near quest "flags"

Lag near quest "flags" I've noticed that when I'm a distance, say 500 yards or so, from a quest activation site or point of interest, the game may randomly start micro-stuttering. Once I get to the actual site and trigger the dialogue/cutscene/combat, the lag vanishes completely. I...
  5. SigilFey

Complaining wastes time

Complaining wastes time Lots of angry/accusatory posts lately. Here's the bottom line: Everything that has ever been made is a human endeavor. Humans make mistakes. Plus, this is an entertainment product. That means it's open to opinion. The game functions exactly according to its design...
  6. SigilFey

Great work on patch 1.07...NOW, THERE WILL BE WAR!!!

Great work on patch 1.07...NOW, THERE WILL BE WAR!!! Serious issues first: Patch is working wonderfully. The new inventory sorting is a breath of fresh air I didn't realize I needed so badly. That helps a lot. Also, the alternate control scheme is much more friendly. I know this will wind...
  7. SigilFey

For players experiencing stability issues (crashing, stuttering, hanging, etc.)

For players experiencing stability issues (crashing, stuttering, hanging, etc.) Do download and read up on the TweakGuides document for your Windows version. This guy knows what he's on about, and he can communicate in ways that pretty much anyone can understand. (Sorry, Windows 10...
  8. SigilFey

Sudden performance drop [SPOILERS]

[b]Sudden performance drop
  9. SigilFey

Toggle walk/run permanently?

Toggle walk/run permanently? Totally an immersive issue. I have searched the net and the config files, but found nothing. Is there an "Always Run" toggle somewhere in the games settings?
  10. SigilFey

Wishlist of "feature" additions / changes

Wishlist of "feature" additions / changes About 60 hours in, and here is what I would like to see. Nothing about bugs here, just specifics about the game design that could stand to be improved. Controls (using mouse + keyboard): 1.) Remove camera auto-centering. Please leave...
Top Bottom