Search results

+
  1. P

[Mod request] $VGX$ Roach Tail

Hi, because Hairworks for Roachs tail is still a science fiction I was wondering if anyone has already found in files an elder tail which is not a trash but looks and behaves more like Geralts vanilla hair. Do not need to say Roachs butt is one of the most frequently watched element during...
  2. P

Help with mod merging...

Help with mod merging... Hi, ​I wanted to run game with these mods. https://imgur.com/a/n21e10S Of course I merged all recommended ones without HD Reworked, BeautifulGrass and E3 Geralt Face (merged always causes problem). But still W3 does not run, like the amount of mods was over the limit...
  3. P

[Modding Help] 2 questions about STLM 3.2

[Modding Help] 2 questions about STLM 3.2 Hi, I would like to change 2 aspects of STLM: 1) Make Velen lighting at noon, looking like lighting at 7-8 a.m., only a bit lighter. 2) Swap Swamp night lighting with Velen night. Could you explain which envParams (I guess it is envParams...) should I...
  4. P

[Mod Idea] Revival of removed monsters

[Mod Idea] Revival of removed monsters Some really amazing ideas like E3 Penna or E3 Plica Semilunaris :D inspired me to write and share with you my relexions about monsters cut from the final game. It is not a request, just a pack of ideas how to reuse elements from the game. I know it will be...
  5. P

[Mod Idea] Beautiful Geralt's ponytail instead of ugly Roach tail?

[Mod Idea] Beautiful Geralt's ponytail instead of ugly Roach tail? Hi, :) yesterday Geralts ponytail attracted my attention and I came to an idea - Geralts ponytail - both HW and nonHW - has really nice physics/animation and looks much better than current Roach tail. What if we put in place of...
  6. P

[Modding Question] Editing running anim

[Modding Question] Editing running anim Hi, :) so I was going to do something stupid and put running upward animation "locomotion_run_cycle_fast_forward_45_up" in place of standard running a. As you can expect it was very buggy and skeleton couldn't find the ground properly. And here is my...
  7. P

[Mod idea] Skirmishes on the ship instead of smugglers cache

[Mod idea] Skirmishes on the ship instead of smugglers cache When I first time saw that screenshot https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71LeXEvNV-L.jpg I was sure that one of our activities in Skellige will be fighting on the deck. Wasn't expecting anything like AC Black Flag, of...
  8. P

[Modding Help] Strange pause after animation

[Modding Help] Strange pause after animation So I decided to swap backward dodge animation with this one: dialogue_man_geralt_sword_dodge_back_350 And everything would be perfect - it has no bugs connected with shape of groud, the anim is smooth per se, etc. but after the animation is done...
  9. P

[Mod IDEA] Dyes & Armor Customization 2.0

[Mod IDEA] Dyes & Armor Customization 2.0 Hi, guys! I would like to present an idea of changing colours of current dyes for these used in old vanilla armors + adding dyes to other regions to use them for the whole game not only in DLC. Here are my suggestions: red - from wolf a. blue -...
  10. P

[Mod request] Yes, another, jogging anim topic, but from different point of view

[Mod request] Yes, another, jogging anim topic, but from different point of view [Prologue] In prerelease there were 2 components which were deleted /changed- animation of jogging - was changed for currently vanilla one and stopping animation(transition) commonly called as "jogging animation"...
  11. P

[Mod IDEA] V.A.T.S.-my suggestion how it might look like

[Mod IDEA] V.A.T.S.-my suggestion how it might look like After watching some combat gameplays of AC: Origins I got an inspiration of how theoretically would look VATS system for Witcher 3. 4:48 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHm9UfwZwY0 If you watch carefully you see the player can get in...
  12. P

[MOD REQUEST] E3 Drowners

[MOD REQUEST] E3 Drowners [The hidden peak of dreams of all E3 fans ;)] In times when most players use some kind of "E3 lighting mod", their(drowners) current blue colour completely doesn't fit to enviroment. So in demo we could see 2 colour variants of drowners - red(+suptle blue) and mix of...
  13. P

Modding lighting - help!

Modding lighting - help! Hi, sorry for asking again and creating additional topic but it is really ESSENTIAL for me. I would like to change STLM Velen lighting for STLM Novigrad lighting (to look exactly the same outdoor, indoor etc.). For now I know I should use quick BMS and Mod Editor. I...
  14. P

Modyfikowanie STLM

Modyfikowanie STLM Witam, chciałbym podmienić w STLM oświetlenie Velen na oświetlenie z Novigradu. Nie mam żadnego doświadczenia w modowaniu W3 dlatego bardzo bym prosił żeby ktoś poświęcił kilka minut i wytłumaczył mi krok po kroku co mam zrobić. Pisałem o tym już wcześniej na angielskim...
  15. P

My list of mods ideas

My list of mods ideas Haven't got much time to participate in forum so I decided to write in one place some of ideas for mods. Treat them as requests and inspiration for different mods :) 1) Geralt's combat posture In E3 demo we have seen many differences to vanilla. One of those is Geralt's...
  16. P

Roach's tail

Roach's tail Some time ago on nexus was released a mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2083/? I am curious whether the same thing would be possible to do with roach's tail to make it look and behave more like in E3 demo. And whether somebody would like to create such mod
Top Bottom