Search results

+
  1. M

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

"You have been upgraded to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition! You are receiving this because you own The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and all its expansions on GOG.com. Don't worry, those games are still in your library - the GOTY Edition has been added as a separate product." Just...
  2. M

Feedback / Bug Report Topic for the KTS GWENT Event

My general feedback, starting with the pros: - I absolutely LOVED the UI, the music and the sounds, especially the ones taken from Witcher 2! Happy to hear them again - The cards look great, I wish all of them were animated though (like Geralt and the Fiend, for instance) - The game in...
  3. M

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

4. M

B&W is amazing - why stop there? Yearly DLC?

I agree...there is still so much potential in the series. I mean, lots of yet unexplored lands (Kaedwen, Zerrikania, Ofier, Kovir etc.) and REDs screenwriters certainly don't lack ideas for new stories. I gues I just can't get over the fact that we have really reached the end :(
  5. M

Gwent: The Witcher Card Game

Hahahah I second this! About time, really! Can't wait for this :D
  6. M

Missing Ambient Music at Velen & Skellige

Any news about a hotfix for this (+ Roach's tail and mane perhaps)? I really miss Skellige music...
  7. M

Blood and Wine Gwent Decks -- Out of Stock!

Yer another proof that EVERYBODY loves Gwent! C'mon REDs, we are all waiting fo a standalone Gwent app/game :D
  8. M

Patch 1.20 Out Now!

For me the patch is a 10/10. The game is 1 year old already, but the amazing developers don't stop trying to improve it...this is more than remarkable and deserves all the praise. The new inventory is great, the improved mechanics are very satisfying, but what it amazes me the most is how much...
  9. M

Horrible game-breaking Gwent bug!

Great news guys: I asked a Nexus modder to fix our problem, and he did it! Here's the new, working mod (tested by myself): http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1552/? Please endorse the file :)
  10. M

Nothing...it didn't work. Damn that stupid, useless mod...now I see that how idiot I was installing it! For just a mere barely noticeable aestethic effect...
  11. M

That's great news, it's better than nothing! Thanks :) ---------- Updated at 09:24 PM ---------- Sadly it did not work for me...here's what I did, please correct me if you see any mistake: 1) Re-updated my game to 1.21 (WITHOUT installing BaW as well) 3) Deleted "Gwent Restored Textures mod"...
  12. M

Now I regret downloading this worthless mod...
  13. M

Same here, got the same answer...I have now rolled back to 1.12, will try at least to finish the 2 remaining Gwent quests and then re-update the game. Bloody shame that I won't be able to play the card game in B&W though...
  14. M

Patch 1.21: Any way back from this trainwreck?

I'm interested as well.
  15. M

Horrible game-breaking Gwent bug! [PROBLEM SOLVED, CHECK 2ND PAGE] Hello, I have experienced this issue since installing the new patch today (1.21). It's the same thing this other user is talking about here...
  16. M

My only problem with this game: monsters' variety

My only problem with this game: monsters' variety Let's begin with saying that I absolutely ADORE The Witcher 3 (and 2 too), I played through it 2 times already, finishing it 100% and I'm currently in the middle of my 3rd run waiting for the amazing new expansion. I even enjoyed the final fight...
Top Bottom