Search results

+
  1. L

Donar's ability needs to go!

Donar's ability needs to go! This guy ability of discarding a card from opponent deck is not just rng driven; its rng driven and can single-handedly win a match.... I dont have a problem with Regis, because its a gold restricted tech card. But donar its just stupid... cards that can interact...
  2. L

Shackles doesnt work on traps anymore?!

Shackles doesnt work on traps anymore?! Pretty much the title says it all. Played against ST right now, opponent puts down a trap (toruviel), i had shckles on hand, couldnt select the trap though... It is a bug or it was an intended changed? And if it was an intended change, why doesnt appear...
  3. L

I see MILFgaard!

I see MILFgaard! All the time. They are everywhere!
  4. L

Fiding opponent

Fiding opponent Anyone else having trouble to find opponents on the ladder? I've been noticing that is becoming more difficult to find opponents the last few days and its been increasing even more, now i have to sit on the "finding worthy opponent" for 3 or 4 times before finding a match. I...
  5. L

[BUG!] Medic + Sergeant

[BUG!] Medic + Sergeant Sometimes if you medic out of the graveyard a Kaedwin sergeant, the sergeant effect doesnt trigger, even if there is gold cards on field. Already saw this bug happen twice; one with field medic, another with nenneke. Couldnt precise what was the causing factor.
  6. L

Dagon High units is very strong

Dagon High units is very strong Free aeromancy + deck thinning high strength unit spawn. Very versatile. I dont have neither avallach and caretaker, yet 10 matches, 7 wins so far. Very strong against skellige (just one defeat). May become one of the strongest builds on the meta.
  7. L

Regis still bugged!

Regis still bugged! He still not showing on graveyard... Did you guys at least took a look at this card? You changed it and didnt fixed the bug, why? Seriously, i dont tested the regis/decoy bug yet, but that is a VERY SERIOUS bug, i hope that one at least you guys have solved, dont you?
  8. L

Proposal for Counters

Proposal for Counters When there is a lot of card which utilizes counters on board, it can become a little slow each turn. Specially when you are playing against/with NR, its easy to have 5 or 6 cards with counters on board, and the counter animation appears for EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM EVERY...
  9. L

[BUG?!] Promote + Reinforced siege tower

[BUG?!] Promote + Reinforced siege tower If you use promote on siege tower, the effect doesnt trigger for itself. For example, if you use promote right off the bat on a single reinforced siege tower, instead of it going to 7 strength (3 + 2 from NR ability + 2 from card effect), it only goes...
  10. L

Priority?

Priority? Game begins Player A plays Biting Frost Player B plays Savage Bear Player A plays Skjall What happens?
Top Bottom