Search results

+
  1. H

Scoia'tael Deck Strategies

I admit to growing up with Yugioh, in fact it was my major card game until the it's latest update which really pushed me away. I'm not 100% which card you're referencing. I know Mist Valley for example which were focused early on returning cards to the hand reset the value or attack and defense
  2. H

Scoia'tael Deck Strategies

Because they have left the field. Just the same as any card going to the graveyard has it's strength reduced to base, any card returned to the hand is returned to base. Obviously if the card was buffed, this is a negative play, but if the card was weakened, it is a positive play. As far as I...
  3. H

Cross-faction price adjustments

I definitely think we'll see a rebalance on Legendary/ Epics before the game hits open beta. In the opposite way, ST doesn't see play at lower levels because of it's reliance on expensive legendary cards in the past (this may have changed with budget dorfs) I'm not sure whether they are basing...
  4. H

Add to the Witcher cards!

By extension they could also add extra potions, perhaps with positive effects for Witchers and negative effects for humans & non humans (to be lore friendly). Either way the Witcher archetype would need to be expanded to pigeonhole the potions as such. Otherwise I personally didn't like how...
  5. H

Pavetta worth crafting?

Considering the nerf she'll just be an epidemic on legs, I don't personally think she'll see much play, but i'd suggest saving your scraps until after the patch
  6. H

Punishment to Delaying Turns

Punishment to Delaying Turns I had an opponent today who every single turn waited until there was 5 seconds on the timer left to play their card, obviously this wasted a hell of a lot of time. As far as I'm aware there is no system in place to punish this type of play. This should be changed in...
  7. H

Expectations from upcoming positioning patch

I came up against a reveal deck this morning, besides the burst that Mongonel offers, it ruined my bamboozle xD he knew every card I had
  8. H

Isnt Geralt: Aard a bit too strong for 200scrap card?

On it's own, it's a 10 value Gold card, it needs other cards to release it's full potential
  9. H

Dijkstra has betrayed us!

With new Phillipa, Priscilla, Foot Soldiers etc, i'd be very interested in seeing an attempt at a Ciri Dash NR deck
  10. H

Is it hard for the devs to reset kegs in beta stage

So you could buy kegs, open them, not get what you wanted and reset repeat until you get what you want? I find it hard to believe you're being serious
  11. H

Playing a card gives hints about your current hand

I think the easiest option would be to have a "shuffle hand" option
  12. H

Your favorite deck?

Scoia'tael is my favourite based on the fact they inherently generate card advantage, their passive is my favourite aspect of the faction. It basically gives you a +1 every game and can extend your advantage even more
  13. H

More Wild Hunt cards?

It's a question of who would they add, as far as I can remember, no other member of the Wild Hunt showed up in Witcher 3, and my memory isn't much for the books
  14. H

The problem with gold cards that have continous effects.

Indeed, outside of other Golden cards, specifically Legendaries such as Vernon Roche, Triss, Iorveth, there is no way to directly remove them. So you are forced to Dim Bomb/ Shackles, then Lock/ destroy the unit, using 2 cards, to counter the opponents 1
  15. H

Gaunter o'Dim Card

There are multiple cards which could certainly fill multiple factions. For example, Regis is a Neutral card, but he is also a Higher Vampire which could place him in Monsters. The same could apply to Detlaff should he ever be added to the game (either Toussaint or Monster) Many of the...
  16. H

New Factions And Faction Types

Knowing that we only recently got Nilfgaard I would expect a long wait for the next faction, but in passing my idea for Toussaint where their cards could have a wine theme, for example you could have a special card that remained on the row that says "all units on this row become drunk" and many...
  17. H

Suggestion to discard a card and count as a turn.

If the turn timer expires, you automatically discard a "random" card, but agreed, it would be a nice feature ^^ Though it might potentially might affect Skellige discard decks, might be difficult to balance based on that fact
  18. H

Cards effects do not activate when re-drawn from a graveyard?

Being that both Shani & the Revived Scout are Gold, they are unable to be targets for Scouts effect, and if there are no targets for the effect, the no effect will activate. However, in the case of the Medic summoning, it's quite possible that the game identified that you had already played all...
  19. H

Katakan useless

Well in the case of the Caretaker, during the fight at the Von Everec Mansion, he does keep resurrecting souls which he then uses to heal himself up, which does tie into the resurrection ability. Questioning Medic's ability to resurrect non living beings is opening a can of worms, all of them...
  20. H

{Card Suggestion} Monsters: Alghoul

Well, trying to stay as lore friendly as possible, the scream the Alghoul can emit could be a lock/ silence mechanic. The spikes it grows when wounded could be easy to implement, I.E, if this unit becomes wounded, gain a quen shield And then of course there is the fact it is a ghoul, and...
Top Bottom