Search results

+
  1. E

Update 4.1 is a bad joke

I remember my easiest rank 21 was in Broover's coin flip era. I played self-wound SK with marauders (not the greatsword version) and had around 90% winrate against Broover: won a majority of games even when going 1st. And it was also doing decent against other meta decks (Henselt siege, alchemy...
  2. E

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

Yes, this was my first question when they first launched the arena back in the beta days. Why wins in the arena are not counted towards daily round wins? Perhaps CDPR thought this way the rewards would be too high for veteran players (I reached 9 wins in my very first Arena run despite having...
  3. E

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

I remember when Homecoming launched, you were constantly complaining on the forums. I personally took a break (not from complaints, but from HC experience) for almost a year and returned to the game a few weeks ago, but what do I see? The same nedders saying the millionth time he's done with...
  4. E

Encouraging Players to Play Underused Cards

There are underplayed (or not played at all) cards in constructed formats in all CCGs. However, those cards can be good in limited formats. The real problem is that Arena is the only limited format in Gwent. Moreover, since Arena wins don't contribute daily crowns progress, it's even less...
  5. E

Remove rotating +50% bonus experience for faction

Well, you could be playing a deck that counters those netdecks people are playing for the bonus. But instead, you are complaining about FREE stuff. Seriously.
  6. E

Everything Wrong With Gwent IMO

That moment when post-Homecoming players say what's wrong with the game, and list exactly the same things as veteran Beta-players.
  7. E

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

They actually removed any mention of Homecoming from the game pages on GOG, forums, etc. a few months ago. And the game is officially called Gwent: Witcher Card Game now.
  8. E

Sure, Gwent is doing great. And, of course, there's no reason appealing to your most loyal crowd. It's like the first rule of marketing, right?
  9. E

That was a better solution from the player's perspective (getting more value from his cards collected during Gwent beta) as well until they restricted crafting premiums with scraps.
  10. E

Please stop this mantra about Gwent being the most generous CCG. Yes, you can easily earn packs as a free player, but Gwent has the highest proportion of legendary/epic/rare cards in a deck among all popular CCGs. You simply can't make a good deck in Gwent out of common or common+rare cards. At...
  11. E

It’s the Season of Love!

Yep, losing mosaic pieces but not rank makes more sense. But that's the problem with CDPR's communication. Even when we get some information, we always have to guess what they meant.
  12. E

It’s the Season of Love!

Am I reading this right? So ranks will be determined only by the amount of time you play? This means that everybody who plays a lot will eventually reach Pro Peague even with, say, 10% winrate, doesn't it?
  13. E

Slay the Spire is a card game. You can beat it in less than one hour, but its replayability is very high. I played for 40+ hours and still haven't unlocked all cards (character abilities and perks). It's one of the best roguelike / card games I ever played. Artifact is definitely dying. It...
  14. E

Decks that you won't GG on principle

w Too bad other players don't know what you said. To them, casual is less stressful ranked, hence they will use good decks to quickly earn daily rewards. This could be easily fixed by making daily wins counted in Arena. Look at it from the players perspective: you spend 150 ore to get at...
  15. E

Decks that you won't GG on principle

Say thanks to CDPR for badly designing ranked and daily rewards system (and no way to do dailies in arena). After reaching their ceiling in ranked, people will turn to casual to earn daily rewards. And what's the fastest way to do that? Playing a top tier deck!
  16. E

The sad part is that CDPR doesn't.
  17. E

Bad players can win more often because the game is much more RNG dependent now.
  18. E

Same here. My biggest issue with Homecoming at the moment is that everyone is playing mono red. It wasn't like that during the Gwent beta!
  19. E

Invite your friends to GWENT and earn rewards together!

That too. But I think you know what I really meant.
Top Bottom