Search results

+
  1. B

Please dont add a Battle Royale

Please dont add a Battle Royale In the financial results conference during the audience questions one person asked if "Cyberpunk 2077 will consider a battle royale mode with how popular the mode has become in video games" Adam Kiciński then said "Well actually we are considering everything and...
  2. B

The Witcher vs Dark Souls gameplay

The Witcher vs Dark Souls gameplay Would you enjoy playing a Witcher game from CDPR with Dark Souls gameplay. For some reason I never enjoyed gameplay (fighting amd controls) in the Witcher series. Even a few my friends don't touch The Witcher 3 because they don't like the gameplay. I belive...
  3. B

Can we get co-op for Mutiplayer? 2vs2?

2v2 Gwent Battels Yes or No? Would you like to see 2v2 in Gwent, a new way to fight along side your friends. If so, how do you think CDPR would be able to add 2v2 into the game?
  4. B

POLL: Gwent in its current state as of January 2018

I would like a new way to play a 2v2 style game. if they can somehow make that work, it would be a nice new addition to the game. I am enjoying the game right now, Lots of new ways to build your deck and love how they are adding a bunch new cards. I just also want to see more challenges where we...
  5. B

Gwent Premium Keg Weekend, wish you would have warned me...

I do believe if they did have a warning at least a month early then that would give us time to save up more kegs, if even if I was to spend all 60 kegs and then the next day they post up a warning a month early, then I would have more time to try get more kegs.
  6. B

Gwent Premium Keg Weekend, wish you would have warned me...

Gwent Premium Keg Weekend, wish you would have warned me... I feel a little cheated. I just spend $70 on the 60 Keg pack last night and opened them all. Then I get onto day and see that you now have the Premium Keg Weekend..... what the heck.... If I would have known that you was adding that...
  7. B

Make Troll fart more

You guys are monsters XD
  8. B

Radovid's art

Have you never played the Witcher games? Dont be a baby. Its not like its real and hurting people. My advice is try not to get butt hurt over everything.
  9. B

Please Enable Friend Matches for XBox Players

For a 2v2 battle, two players are on a team and share the same side and see eachothers cards and work together Or a 4 player freefor all where we battle everyone. Just think of it like how it is now with a 1v1 but insted of just 1 person on the other side of you, you also have 1 person to the...
  10. B

Make an option for 1st person

Just because you dont like 1st person does not mean everyone else dont like it. Plus having a option wont hurt people who play 3rd person. It just allows people to play they way they enjoy. Bring in more fans to the game and give more money to the devs to keep making awesome games.
  11. B

Thats what I said, option. That way people who enjoy playing 3rd person and still play 3rd person and people who dont like 3rd person can play 1st person.
  12. B

Make an option for 1st person Look, I know CDPR did a great job with all the model detail and wepon and armor detail and even being able to watch as Geralts hair grows But I think having a option to go 1st person and 3rd person would bring in more fans to the game. I have had people I told to...
  13. B

Make Sea exploration fun

Make Sea exploration fun I love just sailing the seas in the Witcher game. But I wish they added more to it. Like let us drive bigger boats and maybe have a crew along with us And bigger sea monsters in the sea I wouldnt mind being attacked by a Kraken or two And see some alive whales. I find...
  14. B

On Xbox you can not play with friends. Me and my friend wanted to battle but we cant.
  15. B

Make Troll fart less

Make Troll fart less I love listeing to the trolls dialogue but the fart noises get a bit annoying because he farts just about after every phrase he says haha. I love the trolls in the witcher games.
  16. B

Please Enable Friend Matches for XBox Players I know this is the beta and so some things are not avalible yet. Like campaign is grayed out. But I noticed there was no custom game under single or multiplayer That was me worried they didnt add it. This is something that needs to be added so we...
Top Bottom