Search results

+
  1. V

Replace ELO with +/-X for Win/Loss

Right now the biggest factor of a player's success is knowing when to queue. That's literally more important than anything else. A win rate of 70% vs players 50+ ELO below you is worth 150 points/100 games while a win rate of 57% vs players 50+ ELO above you is worth 155 points/100 games. If...
  2. V

Ge'els Bugged

Doesn't trigger the deathwish of units.
  3. V

Doomed Deathwish Doesn't Trigger

As the title says if the unit is doomed then its deathwish doesn't trigger. Fix it.
  4. V

Pro Rank is basically Casual atm

Presently you cannot rank up or down in the Pro Rank. You cannot fall out of it until December and you cannot qualify for anything until March. That means that winning and losing both yield the same outcome. In other word, it doesn't matter if you win or lose. All the people who aren't in Pro...
  5. V

Unlimited Mulligan Idea and Thoughts

I think in HC it would be a lot better if every player had unlimited mulligans during each phase. It would introduce a new level of strategy into the game. With unlimited mulligan each player can choose what lineup they bring against their opponent based on what they think the opponent might...
  6. V

The Pro Ladder is broken

The Pro Ladder is broken I'm a 1200 fMMR kind of guy on the pro ladder and this week I happened to play 3 games against a guy currently rank 9 on the ladder and because my deck so happened to heavily counter his every time I won all 3. This means he lost 33 or 34 points in 3 games. If he had...
  7. V

Tailbot's Qualifier spot goes to whom?

Tailbot's Qualifier spot goes to whom? He qualified by making the final in the Open so who gets the spot he obtained in the Qualifier?
  8. V

GG emotes are not friendly, they are taunts

GG emotes are not friendly, they are taunts Seriously, every 'good game' voice emote from every avatar sounds like a taunt. I wanna give a guy a gg for a nice game where it doesn't sound like I'm taunting him.
  9. V

Gold Cards in Grave Disappear

Gold Cards in Grave Disappear I play gold cards which are NOT Dooomed and they just disappear and can no longer be resurrected by Renew. What the hell is going on?
  10. V

2018 the end of Gwent?

2018 the end of Gwent? I haven't played ranked at all last season so my rank was twice halved, down to rank 7. There my place on the global leaderboard was 100k+ but just a few games later I was already under 100k. That means that between ranks 8 and 21 there are less than 100k people. We all...
  11. V

[Suggestion] Gwent Weekly

[Suggestion] Gwent Weekly I think it would be nice to host small, weekly tournaments for the amateur members of the community. You could put a modest prize on them to make it interesting, a few bucks, maybe some card kegs. You could host it each Saturday or Sunday. I think people would be...
  12. V

Moonlight Unseen Elder

Moonlight Unseen Elder http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/38481-moonlight-elder Foglets are Sirens. Works pretty well at around 20 rank(50% win rate). With some tweeks I think it could push 4500. Still there are situations where you draw garbage and there's nothing you can do. However, vs the...
  13. V

Make your opponents deck list visible

Make your opponents deck list visible I think this would be a great idea. Instead of trying to guess what your opponent has you know what he has and how to play around it. This way all the randomness disappears and you are left with informed choices. After all, in tournaments all decks are...
  14. V

Cursed Foltest

Cursed Foltest http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/37989-cursed-nr Vandergrift for Bloody Flail is a change you can do. I prefer flail a bit more but if you run into a cursed deck then Vandergrift is definitely better. The point of this deck is to overwhelm your opponent with your tempo in round one...
Top Bottom