Search results

+
  1. OG.laloquaint

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

I just re-downloaded Gwent yesterday on my Xbox One after taking a break. Well, guess this is goodbye now. :sleep:
  2. OG.laloquaint

Coming Back, Need Help

Hey guys, idk if any of you guys remember me but I quit playing Gwent a while back. I just had a few questions since I just downloaded the game again: What is the new key currency? I can't find anything to use it on. How is the state of the game? Is it incredibly frustrating still? Why does...
  3. OG.laloquaint

Any of the original beta players still playing Gwent?

I actually just deleted Gwent last night lol. Been playing for a very long time. I just lost interest honestly.
  4. OG.laloquaint

Batman Arkham Collection

I always thought Knight was the biggest disappointment in the franchise. Apart from the gameplay, the game felt very lackluster. All the bosses sucked and the story was so weak. They shoehorned Jason Todd in it and masked him as a new character even though it was basically Red Hood 2.0. I could...
  5. OG.laloquaint

Let's compare bronze Syndicate cards to bronzes in other factions for a good laugh!

That is absolutely ridiculous. It is too easy to gain coins compared to the 3-turn (or more) combo that Vattier requires in order to steal a unit and that's disregarding the amount of provisions that you're using as well. Purifying also exists btw...and you don't usually lock a unit you want to...
  6. OG.laloquaint

Let's compare bronze Syndicate cards to bronzes in other factions for a good laugh!

Philipa - seize an enemy unit equal to your coin count. Vattier - Order: Seize a locked enemy unit. I am using this comparison to show how utterly stupid some of these syndicate cards are. Philipa has a DEPLOY ability that can steal pretty much any unit worth stealing with little to no set-up...
  7. OG.laloquaint

Freak Show & the Borsodi Brothers [with Bounty]

The mages with KoB are so stupid lol. 6 points for 4 provisions and zero coins!
  8. OG.laloquaint

Freak Show & the Borsodi Brothers [with Bounty]

I don't think putting a cap on the amount of coins you can spend is a good idea. Why limit that freedom instead of balancing cards? I know CDPR doesn't have the best track-record when it comes to balancing but the op cards in Syndicate stick out like a sore thumb. Hopefully they listen to the...
  9. OG.laloquaint

Isn't the coin mechanic like artifacts on steroids?

I think the only reason they added the coin mechanic was to make this faction feel truly unique. In all honesty, I love how this faction plays but it is true that some cards are too strong. I think with proper balancing the faction can be toned down a bit. It is very easy to generate coin but...
  10. OG.laloquaint

What's Your Opinion of the Syndicate Faction? [Poll]

The faction is VERY well-designed and thought-out. It is very refreshing to see a lot of new mechanics and abilities. That being said, some cards are insanely over-powered with the right leader. Philippa for example is game winning.
  11. OG.laloquaint

Novigrad Expansion Patch Notes

Did you make this? I haven't seen this website before. It's very nice. (:
  12. OG.laloquaint

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

I second that. I haven't played Gwent in over four weeks now. I just find it so boring now. I don't know why for sure.
  13. OG.laloquaint

Can't equip board

I sometimes wish the leaders were just cards again. :cry:
  14. OG.laloquaint

Stop special card decks!!

Seasonal Modes aren't meant to be taken serious. They're just over-the-top modes that add variety to gameplay, even if they become very annoying.
  15. OG.laloquaint

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

I didn't see an official announcement for this.... it's been kinda quiet for a while.
  16. OG.laloquaint

Still finding bugs ingame

Trebuchet only hits units on the Ranged Row. The card also only works on the Ranged Row. A common mistake newer players make. Regis needs to kill at least one unit every sweep in order for him to repeat his ability. I have never ever had this card fail me so I think you might have missed...
  17. OG.laloquaint

Vabjorn condition ridiculously easy

Vabjorn is terrible dude. Try him out yourself before judging the card. He hardly gets any value against most decks because most decks have small units. His condition still requires at least one other card or Crach.
  18. OG.laloquaint

Jan Calveit wins the Underdog Leader Challenge!

The sun shines upon us, brothers! :cool:
  19. OG.laloquaint

It’s the Underdog Leader Challenge!

Praise the Great Sun!
  20. OG.laloquaint

Can Not Transmute Thronebreaker Cards

Those cards cost more because they're from Thronebreaker. I was confused about this too, it is no bug. Can't transmute em either. :giveup:
Top Bottom