Search results

+
  1. M

Why Gwent is not popular?

I can only speak from my experience. I've returned to the game after watching the witcher series on netflix; hopefully others do the same.
  2. M

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

Forced 'diversity'. Hate forced diversity. Would have liked to have seen what it could have been without 'minority' quotas.
  3. M

How to tell who's who in the Netflix series?

You don't consider changing someone from red-haired, green eyed, & pale skin to brown-haired, brown eyed, and brown skin to be a major change?
  4. M

Why change her so dramatically to begin with is my question...
  5. M

Oh no, I know who everyone is; mind is just a bit scrambled with the holidays right now. The books explicitly say that Triss has red hair, with Yennifer even calling her a ginger. 1577026631 She looks nothing like Triss; that is a problem.
  6. M

What’s Your Opinion of Thronebreaker? [Spoilers]

Good, but not long enough. I would like to see more of it in the future.
  7. M

Hello all, Played Witcher 2 & 3 along with Gwent for awhile, just picked up the TV show on netflix -- and despite knowing every character in the universe -- I am having difficulty registering who is who on screen. The major problem I'm having is that the characters in the TV series don't...
  8. M

How we got here

Midwinter update ruined gwent. It was best during open beta when archetypes and engines existed.
  9. M

Easiest to pilot deck

Thank you. Is the point now just to put as many cards with as many points as possible down? Are there still engines or removal too much?
  10. M

Easiest to pilot deck

Hello all, I started in the closed beta left with the midwinter update came back to check out checkout homecoming was disgusted with it and left. Despite being disappointed multiple times I have not yet given up on Gwent. I heard new cards were released so I'm hoping the game has improved. I...
  11. M

Easiest to pilot deck

Do you know when about the expansion will be coming?
  12. M

Easiest to pilot deck

Hello everyone this will be my first time playing pretty much since homecoming I have a bunch of scraps does anyone have a good all-around relatively easy to Pilot in the new system deck or archetype that they would recommend? Thank you#
  13. M

Any changes since homecoming?

Hey guys I quit playing once the trash called homecoming was released. Have any improvements been made to the game since then? Or what is a general status of the game today? I'm heavily invested in this game so I'm hoping it eventually comes around but when I last tried it several months ago I...
  14. M

GoG censoring & siding with SJWs?

Hey all, I've long held CDPR as the last bastion of true gaming and integrity, so you could imagine my dismay when I saw they fired one of their team for a "transphobic tweet" (which is wasn't). This long-arm of censorship has taken over facebook, twitter, youtube, and many other outlets...
  15. M

no casual matches or dwindling community?

I can't bring myself to play anymore.
  16. M

[Gwent Beta Server] What CDPR should have done

Never split a community into two unless they are incredibly different groups
  17. M

Unofficial Archetype List

Hey guys, I want to build a deck, but do not want to net deck, so I need to put together a comprehensive list of the factions and their viable archetypes -- so I know what synergy to look for when I build. Monsters Deathwish Nilfgaard Spy Reveal Machine Northern Realms Machine Armor...
  18. M

HC is not the game we tested

So, so badly... I spent hundreds of hours in beta grinding ore/scraps... I can have nearly anything I want in the game... but why? I tried to come back after throne breaker & homecoming... but its sooooo boring. I would love for this to be more fun than MTG Arena, as CDPR is awesome and Hasbro...
  19. M

Top Two Decks Right Now? (going all-in)

I've enough scrap for two top tier decks, does anyone know what they are? I just came back and so I don't know nearly all the cards yet. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
  20. M

Two Best Decks At the Moment

What do you mean when you say calviet? What archetype?
Top Bottom