Search results

+
  1. T

Can't win anymore with NG

I agree with you. NG has strong gold cards, strong (quite OP) silver cards but has a huge lack of tempo because of the shit bronze cards. You can play pikesmen and golem as tempo but it's still low. Imperial brigade or spotter in a spy or reveal deck are strong but very easy to counter. If only...
  2. T

Advice on my Nilf deck

Guys no need to comment on that deck. It does not work anymore with the nerf of Calveit. I tried another version but don't like it. I play a bit of every ther factions atm espeially SK Johnny/Ciri Dash that I find very fun!
  3. T

Advice on my Nilf deck

As I said, this deck was made before the last patch. Now Vanhemar is not that good anymore. Also Ciri Dash and Cahir are less intersesting since you can't pull gold cards with Calveit anymore. I'll have to rework it. Nevertheless, I don't know why you would remove Tibor. Even with the -2 nerf...
  4. T

Advice on my Nilf deck

.2 Well my deck does not work that good anymore since last patch. And btw I already play Tibor. The point of Cahir was not really to thin the deck but to choose the right card to play in a given situation
  5. T

Ranked Update

No Title Am I the only one not to be able to play ranked today? Moreover I haven't received my reward from last season
  6. T

Gwent beta live stream with developers 03.07.2017

Couldn't see the live stream. Any way to have an acurate overview of the changes or is CPDR still so unprofessional?? Is it too complicated to throw an article with the changes???? Edit: Nevermind, found it on reddit. So that confirms that "official" forum is quite useless
  7. T

Mill Deck

ah ok. my bad then
  8. T

Gwent beta live stream with developers 03.07.2017

Don't hope too much dude. The patch will bet available "in the coming days" after the stream^^
  9. T

Mill Deck

I quite disagre with all of you guys here. We see many NR "sort of mill" deck with more than 25 cards that work great! Also I'm playing my own NG mill deck with only 25 cards and I manage to play them all quite often and at least play 22 cards 99% of the time.
  10. T

Advice on my Nilf deck

Advice on my Nilf deck Hi guys! Here is the deck I play at rank 14 atm. I find it quite effective although I'm stagnating between 2600 and 2700 mmr (the mmr patch has made it harder to rank up I find). Can you tell me what you think of it? Any change you would do? For information, I used to...
  11. T

Can't win anymore with NG

Well it depends what you mean with "inferior". It is actually inferior to Skellige or Monsters (also very bad match up Vs Northern Realm but that's my opinion) even if you can win against it. Nevertheless, as a big NG player since closed beta, I don't think NG is completely down like many people...
  12. T

Game Chat (Request) Thread

They definitly should improve the social features of Gwent but I'm not a fan of in game chat with your unknown opponent. To make it simple, they should do it exactly like Hearthstone (no shame in taking good ideas where they are). Atm, it's really boring not to be able to run many games against...
  13. T

Scoia'Tael OP: Specials

It is easy indeed
  14. T

Fantastic Game so far, especially for BETA

That's a good information you provide me here that Sony and Microsoft needs to approve the patch. But is it really the explanation? Does it last that long for them to approve? Moreover, as PC player, you can only meet other PC or Microsoft players so it's not a big deal if the patch for...
  15. T

Getting Restless

We can speak of buff or nerf for many cards. Things is SK is too strong now COMPARED to other factions. There are 4 strong cards: bear, axeman (actually the combo axeman + weather), Shieldmaiden and MOkvaarg. I find the mechanics of it quite not so bad. It's just that other factions don't have...
  16. T

The Power of Tibor Eggebracht

Well Tibor is a bit of OP but it's the ONLY win condition for NG atm so if you nerf it more, they won't be any NG anymore. Hajlmar and Corail for SK are also very OP imo.
  17. T

Fix Skellige! 90% of the People are Only Playing That

Ain't my stats. Comes from Gwent up website. Here is the reddit FYI https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/6jeehh/leaders_winratepopularity_l_vs_l_stats_and/ That is true for many deck actually. Monster with foglet, sorcerers, frost to mulligan out. If the problem is ONLY with shieldmaiden...
  18. T

What do you think? Every SK player even the worst ones are at higher rank since the deck simply carry them. Here is an analysis from the last week: https://i.redd.it/x34pguo4qs5z.png. You will notice that 50% of the player are using SK deck. I seconded with a Skelligwent ^^
  19. T

J'ai 2 cartes qui me font de l'oeil

Zoltan est vraiment pas top comme carte. Il y a beaucoup mieux à crafter. Iris est pas mal dans un deck monstre horde comme dit plus haut mais ce deck est pas très fort. Je te conseille donc de t'orienter vers d'autres cartes pour dépenser tes poussieres
  20. T

I'm also really disappointed since last patch. I used to play hours a day, now I can barely stand the frustration long enough to get my daily 6 (don't even go to 18 anymore). CPDR must know that they are losing players every day. It's easy to get new player but it's hard to regain disappointed...
Top Bottom