Fantastic Game so far, especially for BETA

+
OG.laloquaint;n9019960 said:
It's kinda sad to go on the forums and just see people complain about the dumbest things. CDPR isn't going to be pumping out patches for every complaint.

The game is also free for fuck's sake. No other game company would give out a free game and actually support it for years to come. I've enjoyed the game for what it is. Sure, there are still a lot of bugs and glitches, but those can be fixed. Take in mind that they're working on this game and Cyberpunk 2077 as well.

You guys need to stop being so ungrateful and stop calling it "constructive criticism." It's really just bitching.

I agree with you.Some people spend too much time in the forums.

frbfree There's no comparison between Candy Crush and Gwent lol. You're getting off-track. People need to appreciate the game and actually give good criticism like bug fixes and card change suggestions instead of just complaining about "Hurr hurr Rot Tosser op" or "Skellige op." That's not constructive criticism.

OG.laloquaint;n9023000 said:
frbfree There's no comparison between Candy Crush and Gwent lol. You're getting off-track. People need to appreciate the game and actually give good criticism like bug fixes and card change suggestions instead of just complaining about "Hurr hurr Rot Tosser op" or "Skellige op." That's not constructive criticism.

I can't compare it why? Because it's mobile, and because it's not based in RNG or acquiring cards? Perhaps. But, it wasn't specified that we were only talking about CCGs.

Secondly, I never suggested that people shouldn't learn to play within the meta. Although, I think it's crap that people are playing SK netdecks in Casual Matches. But that's just my personal distaste. But the problem is, there are bugs that need to be fixed, and they don't get fixed. And every time they don't get fixed, console players have to wait a month for another attempt at fixing them. It's not crying about Weather. It's a legitimate complaint, wherein people invest money and/or time to acquire a card like Letho, and he doesn't work.

Therefore, when people who think everything is hunky-dory place their lips on the bottoms of the Devs, it kinda infuriates those who are still trying to enjoy the game the way it is meant to be played, but can't.

frbfree;n9023210 said:
Therefore, when people who think everything is hunky-dory place their lips on the bottoms of the Devs, it kinda infuriates those who are still trying to enjoy the game the way it is meant to be played, but can't.

We understand your frustration but you are going too far.. THere are countless threads in this forum complaining about things.. It's 1 out 100 threads which are like this one.. Stop attacking anyone who finds the game good and wants to express their satisfaction...

Snake_Foxhounder;n9021270 said:
This thread is a prime example of how a fanbase can ruin a company and its product. Mindless shilling by several members here is how a product turns to crap and how companies like EA get away with anti consumer practices. While CDPR is nowhere close to EA, this can lead to that. Keep mindless shilling to a minimum.

Same to you as i said to the other guy above.. If there were many threads like this i could agree with you.. But really.. There are not many threads out there with people who want to express their gratitude.. CDPR did a lot to earn our respect and Gwent is one of those things...

Snake_Foxhounder;n9021270 said:
In case you were wondering why it takes so long to release hotfixes, it might have something to do with the fact that both Sony and Microsoft require a review of each patch released on their console. So CDPR has to submit a patch for review and wait for these companies to approve it.
That's a good information you provide me here that Sony and Microsoft needs to approve the patch. But is it really the explanation? Does it last that long for them to approve? Moreover, as PC player, you can only meet other PC or Microsoft players so it's not a big deal if the patch for playstation is delayed imo. And Xbox and Windows are both owned by Microsoft so it should go fast.
I'm actually quite concerned by the lack of communication of CPDR actually. They must see all the complaints on the forums and reddit and they don't say nothing to stop the fire. Something as simple as "we heard you, we notice there is some trouble with the balance. Sorry for the disagrement. Working on it. You'll hear from us very fast. Love" would make it even if it's only communication. Right now, we have "working on weather" (no sorry, no details, no timing...) and we'll have a countdown for a fantastic 30 minutes stream and wait again another how many days for the patch to pop out.

NickStrife;n9023380 said:
We understand your frustration but you are going too far.. THere are countless threads in this forum complaining about things.. It's 1 out 100 threads which are like this one.. Stop attacking anyone who finds the game good and wants to express their satisfaction...

Same to you as i said to the other guy above.. If there were many threads like this i could agree with you.. But really.. There are not many threads out there with people who want to express their gratitude.. CDPR did a lot to earn our respect and Gwent is one of those things...

Thank you.

OG.laloquaint;n9019960 said:
You guys need to stop being so ungrateful and stop calling it "constructive criticism." It's really just bitching.

Hmm, so you basically calling me a bitch for coming here to report bugs and give my feedback on how to improve the game experience?

Laveley No, maybe not you but literally just yesterday I saw a post about how the game was rigged on the forums. That's more of what I mean. Reporting bugs/glitches is fine. I report bugs for the Xbox One version whenever I experience one. Like not being able to place certain spies on the range and siege rows.

I'm talking about just dumb complaints people have. Like people complaining about cards that work perfectly fine like the Rot Tosser.

Why does a thread with the title:

tybernexus;n9015310 said:
Fantastic Game so far, especially for BETA.

...leads to:

Riven-Twain;n9020180 said:
Moderator's reminder: If possible, back on topic, please. Also, keep the discussion polite.

And then, after all that, I am still reading about someone name-calling and someone else calling players stupid.

Seriously guys, even positive threads get twisted into the negative.

:halt:

Top Bottom