Search results

+
  1. F

A note about netdeck bashing

I'm already there btw. Isn't the purpose of ranked matchmaking to see how far you have fared against other players? Doesn't that equals to "I'm better than X player because I am a good player and thinker in general"?. Well, playing an "autopilot" deck that you've been using the last 1000000...
  2. F

The pro ladders' feature should have been on the normal MMR. A "Pro" who only uses one deck to reach to the top? Really? pffft.
  3. F

New Leader Ideas

I'm excited for Anna! Hopefully Vivienne will be there too!
  4. F

I don't think it's a bad idea at all. It encourages versatility and actually proves that the player is a good player, not only being able to reach high ranks with one specific type of deck/faction. Versatile player who can adapt to different decks and still play well deserves better respect IMO.
  5. F

I have a way better idea. Implement faction banning on Ranked Matchmaking. I have recently fought with a few unmasked Imlerith and Witcher 2 Dandelion, its pretty obvious that they got there last season because of Dagon because they play like poop this season.
  6. F

What is the point of demotion now

DBomb being a silver demotion seems a bit weak especially with the reset and also affecting adjacent units. You either need the reset and not the demotion or the other way round.
  7. F

Do we only have one patch per season?

I was thinking that hotfixes would be a lot more common in Beta phase then public release. It really needs one right now.
  8. F

Concern about 2 months seasons

The meta will keep changing within the period of the season. And I feel like 2 months feel "just right". If it is to last 3 months, then it would get pretty boring for active players as it is take a very short while to reach 3-4k mmr in a season.
  9. F

Saskia Rant!

Since we are at this topic, anyone know if shackles works on ambush unit already in this patch? It seems like people have started using ambush after the patch more often as a finisher, but last patch shackles wont lock them at all.
  10. F

Should the hotfix details be announced to PTR streamers?

It's a yes and no for me. It cannot be prevented as the internet is vast, you can post deck builds almost everywhere and it's going to cost a lot and bring down the name of the game drastically if there were to be moderators going around banning top players from showing their builds here and...
  11. F

Saskia Rant!

It's pretty much the OPs fault for that. You have 30 (or more?) seconds to decide and that's a long time actually. There's casual for a reason, so you can practice and learn things from there. No fixing needed. /thread.
  12. F

Game is so broken

ST deck is craaaazzzyyy. Even with specific deck that counters them, its still quite hard to get a good winrate against them :(
  13. F

Saskia Rant!

I baked a chicken last night and forgot to eat it and guess what? The chicken is now rotten! HOW COULD THEY!???
  14. F

Scoia has dominated the ladder

Maybe they can buff Quen to give shield to 2 units or something.
  15. F

CDPR hates my deck more than any other player

Its actually way due time for SK and MO auto-play decks to be nerfed.
  16. F

Rank Stong Faction [ New Patch ]

Im really excited for NG and ST! My favourite decks (and characters) are finally able to shine!
  17. F

Ciri needs better ability

That… Was Actually Rather Impressive. Congratulations. Take my REDpoint.
  18. F

Nilfgaard Reveal - What do you think?

Let me guess what's next? First Light is OP because ST (which is pretty shiat in the ranked btw) can draw Elven Mercenaries?
  19. F

plush Shoop

Gliterocks good, but Troll plush plush goodest!
  20. F

Harald the Cripple changes leaked

The difference between Draug and future Harald is 3 Axemen can get 6*3 damage which give you a total of 24 power swing just like that, ezpz. Who cares about Alzurs thunder after that?
Top Bottom