CDPR hates my deck more than any other player

+
CDPR hates my deck more than any other player

NR is mostly no longer viable and henselt completely. when you count the his major nerf down of not being able to pull out the main useful cards, my deck alone has 12 nerfs in it altogether:

- henselt can not pull reavers or blue stripes scouts (who now have old sargent ability)
- reavers no longer trio
- reavers don't get the +1 buffs to 6 any more from sargents/bs scout now
- if reavers now suck, so does my use of operator
- with good nenneke play, could get reaver trio twice on occasion, sometimes 3 times due to operator+P2 knocking a reaver out before playing the last one
- BS commandos now useless for the most part
- ves no longer called due to trio abilities dropped, often times i called her out twice with good nenneke play
- g-igni hard enough to pull off when a row hits 20, worse now that its 25
- yen-con one of the cards hurt most by gold's being targetable
- i ran renew, so when coupled that with 2 golds being worse, = it being worse
- reinforcements card lessoned in who it can pull out
- i pulled my extra BS commando (who now wont exist) after a trio to be used with dethmold

on top of that, my back up deck of heavy cavalry no longer viable if can't pull armor off 2 cards. and potential decks i had my eye on due to saving ore/scraps/kegs no longer exist (promotegaard/g-aard w/iorveth). not to mention, very skimpy on the full-mill value for cards nerfed meaning all my saving up hurt as well.

maybe cdpr wants me to quit? (no i'm not being literal, welcome to the internet)

Last edited:
Know the feeling, its a completely new game again, I just don't get the point of Beta testing when you are going to overhault all the cards with each patch. Out of my 5+ decks one seems to be half viable and the rest are trash that needs to be completely reworked; not a huge deal if at least they allowed you to mill at full value all nerfed cards, but 70% of nerfed cards can't be milled (see other thread) for value, which makes it rather expensive to rebuild all your decks.

This feels like a hard reset like the opening of the Open Beta, I'm just glad I didn't dust anything for a long time so I have a lot of things to work with now.

That is not true at all, i just played against a NR Henselt player and he used a combination of reaver scouts, reaver hunters, kaedwein siege supports and field medics. He got up to over 100 power two times in a round. He could keep shuffleing the units with the medics and everytime they were played they would get boosted by the siege supports. He could keep doing this until he didn't get to draw a medic. And at that point he had thined the deck and was almost guaranteed another medic. I dont know if it is broken or if they should work like that. But it was extremely effective.

Xavier3432;n9401361 said:
That is not true at all, i just played against a NR Henselt player and he used a combination of reaver scouts, reaver hunters, kaedwein siege supports and field medics. He got up to over 100 power two times in a round. He could keep shuffleing the units with the medics and everytime they were played they would get boosted by the siege supports. He could keep doing this until he didn't get to draw a medic. And at that point he had thined the deck and was almost guaranteed another medic. I dont know if it is broken or if they should work like that. But it was extremely effective.

HAH, I did that ages ago. Might try it again

Yes. It's personal against you. CDPR are waiting for you to quit, and the moment you do they will make Henselt invincible! Muhahaha!
And the golds no longer being immune? - only NR golds. That's right- ermion and vilgefortz cannot be touched.
​​​​​

1) Reaver H. were unbalanced. A nerf was something you had to expect here.
2) Trio has always been problematic in combination with Henselt - I'm not sad it's gone.
3) G. Igni: Look at how much buffing is going on since the patch. Getting 25 points in a row is way easier now, than getting 20 points before the patch.
4) BS Commandos are still good.

Anyhow, most of us have to built a new deck - even non-meta-decks.
That's just the way it is.

Nice patch. All my deck are crap now!

weather is now op as f... how much clear skies to take? 10?

Last edited:
You mean, your old deck doesn't work. Make a new one that does, simple as that. Don't need to start ranting already lol.

10 is too much, maybe 9?

Kargadum;n9403361 said:
"Ifeedthe rain" complaining about weather. LOL

He is feeding his units to torrential rain. Just play 6 TR against this guy.

Quiet on the contrary there is some new counters to weather that makes me think that it becomes less and less of a viable tactic.
Don't get me wrong, weather is still good but Skellige now has the Greatswords, Scoia'tael has the Marauders...This is the first time I build some deck with no clear sky in them because clearly, some of them don't need any.

SAME.. SK is totally dead. Not a single deck is working specially against Ng / St / Mo. Not yet counter Nr.

Sk axeman, discard all nerf. Now every faction is having good counter for queens guard too... :/ :/ :/

l_WHIT3WOLF_l;n9404161 said:
SAME.. SK is totally dead. Not a single deck is working specially against Ng / St / Mo. Not yet counter Nr.

Sk axeman, discard all nerf. Now every faction is having good counter for queens guard too... :/ :/ :/

Its actually way due time for SK and MO auto-play decks to be nerfed.

They should have kept the Trio tag for the Reaver Hunters only.Based on the lore behind the cards it seems legit at least.

I know the pain. I truly do. Working towards, and half way through, a fully animated Henselt reaver deck and POW, down goes the hammer. ;< Foltest is now my bitch (which, admittedly, is still not ideal RIP northern realms), until this balances out again.

ArianeGrosmont;n9402541 said:
Yes. It's personal against you. CDPR are waiting for you to quit, and the moment you do they will make Henselt invincible! Muhahaha!
And the golds no longer being immune? - only NR golds. That's right- ermion and vilgefortz cannot be touched.
​​​​​

um, obviously i'm not being literal, welcome to the internet. edited first post to take into account.

i mainly made this topic because it seemed to me no single deck could get as many nerfs all collected into 1 like mine. and when it happened to a deck i liked alot, had to vent a little. my sometimes play of nenneke > kept 4th RH > henselt was a thing of beauty. as was a ton of other combos worked out around it all.

Cardzilla;n9400681 said:
NR is mostly no longer viable and henselt completely. when you count the his major nerf down of not being able to pull out the main useful cards, my deck alone has 12 nerfs in it altogether:

- henselt can not pull reavers or blue stripes scouts (who now have old sargent ability)
- reavers no longer trio
- reavers don't get the +1 buffs to 6 any more from sargents/bs scout now
- if reavers now suck, so does my use of operator
- with good nenneke play, could get reaver trio twice on occasion, sometimes 3 times due to operator+P2 knocking a reaver out before playing the last one
- BS commandos now useless for the most part
- ves no longer called due to trio abilities dropped, often times i called her out twice with good nenneke play
- g-igni hard enough to pull off when a row hits 20, worse now that its 25
- yen-con one of the cards hurt most by gold's being targetable
- i ran renew, so when coupled that with 2 golds being worse, = it being worse
- reinforcements card lessoned in who it can pull out
- i pulled my extra BS commando (who now wont exist) after a trio to be used with dethmold

on top of that, my back up deck of heavy cavalry no longer viable if can't pull armor off 2 cards. and potential decks i had my eye on due to saving ore/scraps/kegs no longer exist (promotegaard/g-aard w/iorveth). not to mention, very skimpy on the full-mill value for cards nerfed meaning all my saving up hurt as well.

maybe cdpr wants me to quit? (no i'm not being literal, welcome to the internet)

You know I always thinking removing the trio is a buff, now you don't have to worry about stacking your row. (They weren't that good honestly)

Operator still great, use him on siege master myself, no one can get synergy out of that except me.

I run Pricilla and surprisingly she works so good even she can be damaged.

The only cards I felt do not deserve nerfing is Reinforcement and Keira Metz though.

ArianeGrosmont;n9402541 said:

the post says "hates my deck", not "hates me"; obviously referring to the massive nerfs in the standard NR deck of the previous patch

Top Bottom