Search results

+
  1. W

How can i fix stuttering ?

How can i fix stuttering ? I move over roads and location later, there was no stuttering any more, but sometime loading another map will appear stuttering, like loading to white orchard I dont know why ?
  2. W

optimization problem and texture, rain bug

you said FPS limit 60, can fix lag and lag and micro stutter ?
  3. W

The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

sometimes playing, will encounter lag and micro stuttering phenomenon texture, rain bug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLaOiE_jYSk&t=124s My specs: 4KUHD Has been adjusted to 1920x1080 Win 10 CPU:Intel(R) core(tm) i7-6820hk cpu @ 2.70GHz GPU:MSI NVIDIA GTX 1080 RAM:DDR4 (64G) 1x M.2 SSD...
  4. W

optimization problem and texture, rain bug

optimization problem and texture, rain bug Come on CD projekt red, these problems are still there The first play will appear lag and micro stutter phenomenon, after the place and load will not appear after these phenomena, but sometimes closed and then open the play will appear lag and micro...
  5. W

Encounter problem

Encounter problem Sorry, the title of this post text wrong, I do not know how to change the title and delete the post, so the innovative post
  6. W

Why the GPU reaches 97 to 99% ?

whats you mean normal for your gpu to reach 99% ? just first enter the game will appear lag and micro stuttering phenomenon, and then into the game through the place will not appear these phenomena, but sometimes start again or after loading and then the emergence of these phenomena
  7. W

Why the GPU reaches 97 to 99% ?

Why the GPU reaches 97 to 99% ? Also lag and micro stuttering My specs: 4KUHD Has been adjusted to 1920x1080 Win 10 CPU:Intel(R) core(tm) i7-6820hk cpu @ 2.70GHz GPU:MSI NVIDIA GTX 1080 RAM:DDR4 (64G) 1x M.2 SSD (SATA) 2x M.2 SSD Combo (NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 / SATA ) SSD 1x 2.5" SATA HDD HDD...
  8. W

The Witcher 3 texture problems

No Title my system monitoring
  9. W

The Witcher 3 texture problems

The Witcher 3 texture problems I recorded the video, do not know what the reasons for these phenomena, do not know if there is a solution? Why sometimes open the game will appear lag and stuttering phenomenon, but sometimes smooth? My specs: 4KUHD Has been adjusted to 1920x1080 Win 10...
  10. W

I have a question

I have a question Why examine the statue, the protagonist did not speak or action? Is the reason I did not take the mission or something ?
  11. W

lag and bugs

Please optimize the game and repair bugs, out of a new update patch or something
  12. W

lag and bugs

lag and bugs I am experiencing lag and bugs GPU: more than 98% wtf My specs: 4KUHD Has been adjusted to 1920x1080 Win 10 CPU:Intel(R) core(tm) i7-6820hk cpu @ 2.70GHz GPU:MSI NVIDIA GTX 1080 RAM:DDR4 (64G) 1x M.2 SSD (SATA) 2x M.2 SSD Combo (NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 / SATA ) SSD 1x 2.5" SATA HDD HDD...
Top Bottom