optimization problem and texture, rain bug

+
optimization problem and texture, rain bug

Come on CD projekt red, these problems are still there

The first play will appear lag and micro stutter phenomenon, after the place and load will not appear after these phenomena, but sometimes closed and then open the play will appear lag and micro stutter phenomenon

texture, rain bug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLaOiE_jYSk&t=124s

My specs:
4KUHD
Has been adjusted to 1920x1080
Win 10
CPU:Intel(R) core(tm) i7-6820hk cpu @ 2.70GHz
GPU:MSI NVIDIA GTX 1080
RAM:DDR4 (64G)
1x M.2 SSD (SATA)
2x M.2 SSD Combo (NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 / SATA ) SSD
1x 2.5" SATA HDD HDD
already update latest nvidia driver

material and effect all open to the maximum

GPU:97%-99%

CPU:40%-48%

hairworks on

full screen

G-sync on

sync on

Last edited:
willy3215;n9753141 said:

This is a bug that has been plaguing the game since release...and it seems to be completely random. I've personally come across it (as well as raining indoors...characters appearing "wet" even when it's not raining...and raining in certain sections of caves...) even on my latest playthrough. There are a few areas that are simply bugged out (and the issue will occur in those areas reliably), but the general occurrence totally a roll of the dice.

As I stated in your other thread, FPS in excess of 60 can generate all sorts of issues. Be sure you're capped at 60 FPS or less. (I haven't seen any "random instances" of this on my latest playthrough [about 80 hours in], but it does still occur in reliable areas [of which there are very few]). If it continues even then, try rolling back your GPU drivers. I'm currently using Nvidia Reference 381.65 -- not a single graphical issue throughout the game! :)

SigilFey;n9760741 said:
This is a bug that has been plaguing the game since release...and it seems to be completely random. I've personally come across it (as well as raining indoors...characters appearing "wet" even when it's not raining...and raining in certain sections of caves...) even on my latest playthrough. There are a few areas that are simply bugged out (and the issue will occur in those areas reliably), but the general occurrence totally a roll of the dice.

As I stated in your other thread, FPS in excess of 60 can generate all sorts of issues. Be sure you're capped at 60 FPS or less. (I haven't seen any "random instances" of this on my latest playthrough [about 80 hours in], but it does still occur in reliable areas [of which there are very few]). If it continues even then, try rolling back your GPU drivers. I'm currently using Nvidia Reference 381.65 -- not a single graphical issue throughout the game! :)

you said FPS limit 60, can fix lag and lag and micro stutter ?

willy3215;n9761271 said:
you said FPS limit 60, can fix lag and lag and micro stutter ?

For many. This is dependent on your specific system config, but accurate frame-timing is important for smooth gameplay. From the looks of the specs you've posted, your rig runs the risk of getting ahead of itself and leaving game processes behind. Keep in mind that all the top-notch hardware in the world can't push a game's engine past the point of it's design -- and putting too much power into it can cause problems. In the case of heavyweight RPGs, the best bet is to lock frames at 60 or below, ensure Vsync is ON, and generally try to achieve stable, steady performance, not high performance.

TW3 ideally wants to run at 30 FPS. It will cooperate with 60. It will eventually have issues with anything above that, especially with physics calculations. If you're curious, try limiting FPS to 48 by editing user.settings. Change the line FPSLimit=48. Play around like that in a bunch of different areas. You should see exactly the same performance in all areas, giving the entire experience a much smoother feel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom