Search results

+
  1. G

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

None of those sources are scientific. They can give a ballpark idea, but they all rely on people caring enough to go on the site and rate the game. Also, for a game of this type, only scoring in the 70-percentile range is an effective failure from a quality standpoint - if the game was as good...
  2. G

Do you think CDPR will improve the AI in future updates?

No, it won't improve, at least not to the extent that people are hoping. At their investor call, CDPR said they were moving 60% of the devs off to another IP> That doesn't leave enough staff to do anything other than make some minor tweaks, cosmetic DLC, and bugfixes.
  3. G

Could cyberpunk be the game we've been dreaming of?

Short answer? No. Long answer? No. We'd need a new game, a sequel, and we won't get it, wwhat with CDPR transferring the majority of the 2077 team to a different IP. We'll get some maintenance patches, maybe some cosmetic and/or small mission DLCs and that's it.
  4. G

What went wrong? Jason Schreier about CP2077

From the moment they decided on the Silverhand/Relic storyline being the main focus, the game was broken. Covid didn't help, but the core of the game was broken long before Covid came along.
  5. G

Whats this happening when im detected by someone

It's proven a huge advantage for me. It's given me enough time to disable the camera that's detected me (because I missed it), change my approach and move back into cover on stealth missions, etc.
  6. G

Move on.

There is something to what the OP suggests. There is so much that needs to be done to this game to give us what was marketed to us that it may not be worth the effort to fix all the non-tech issues. Instead, start working on CP2077 2.0; give us something closer to what was talked about in the...
  7. G

Does anyone feel totally immersed despite the shortcomings?

Not really, no. It's very pretty, but it just doesn't grab me like Witcher 3 did. There's a lot of missed potential for this game to be completely immersive, but, no.
  8. G

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

So much this. If they hadn't told us all about these amazing cool features they wanted to put in the game - and showed us trailers to sell the game based on those features - before those features were confirmed as being in the final release, I think that would have served to reduce the anger...
  9. G

The studio needs our support!

It's time people stopped thinking of CDPR as a handful of people coding in a garage and started realizing that criticizing CDPR does not mean criticizing the people who actually work on the game. People need to realize that the devs have no influence on how projects of this size turn out...
  10. G

Important Update

No, it's nothing nefarious. GMAIL is just very particular about how it wants the other mail servers it talks to to be configured. 554 errors (of all types) are very common. Report the issue to CDPR and they may be able to have their email server admins do something.
  11. G

Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

My 1050ti just isn't going to cut it - I'm not going to play on Low setting - and getting a new card is pretty much hopeless at the moment, so it looks like I won't be able to play for a long while :(
  12. G

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

From the reviews I've seen of the 6800 and 6800XT, forget about Ray Tracing, certainly for anything other that low RT settings.
  13. G

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

You're confusing numbers of people playing on various platforms with profit. The most profitable games, by far, are console-primary games. Though mobile is giving those a run for their money. Us PC-only gamers are not the big kids on the block, but neither are we insignificant.
  14. G

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

That would also be a negative PR moment, as it would anger all the non-PC gamers out there, just as PC gamers would be upset if the situation were reversed. Another, probably more important factor to consider is that the vast majority of money in gaming comes from console gamers and not PC...
  15. G

Lets talk about Smart weapons

I wish CDPR had implemented smart weapons as giving a significant aim boost instead of this firing around cover business, but at this point, it's a bit late in the process for change.
  16. G

Idea for a feature: No manual saves/Auto-save only mode.

I believe the term you are looking for is Ironman mode. Many strategy and tactical games have it as a feature. Typically, Ironman mode disables the ability to save manually, while retaining a modified auto-save where the player cannot change when auto-save happens, leaving it to save at the...
  17. G

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

Just answering the Mass Effect question. In Mass Effect 1, it was a pretty even blend of character and player skill. The aiming reticle started very wide and as skill points got allocated to that particular weapons skill, the recticle got smaller and smaller. Recoil was also affected, as each...
  18. G

Eddies

Nope. RMT is the last thing this game needs. Everything should be earnable within the game. No Pay-to-Win, not even in multiplayer.
  19. G

What got you into Cyberpunk first.

Playing Shadowrun 2nd edition in the early 90s.
Top Bottom