Search results

+
  1. R

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I'm not surprise people aren't give GG anymore. The game is not good anymore, so isn't pretty natural? All we have is cracked and not cracked decks now, it's not a matter of the best player anymore, but the best deck. Besides, the game is no more friendly, it's a carnage surrounded by...
  2. R

Enter the Arena — GWENT’s new game mode!

You just summed up the update. I still don't know what happen when the contract ends because everytime I lost my contract it's because of connection issues and since there's no how retreat/cancel/give up/hope when the connection is lost, I have to reset and start the game from begining again...
  3. R

Midwinter Update is now available!

Look, I really like you guys and this game, so as NR player I'm really feel sorry for say that but... WHAT THE HELL YOU DID TO VES AND THE ONLY CARDS THAT HAVE SOME KIND OF RESILIENCE OF NR?! What the hell is the purpose of Ves swapping the cards if I'm not seeing what's coming? I don't have...
  4. R

Chegaram os Desafios das Facções!

Rankeada ou casual conta como se fosse a mesma coisa ou só conta se for rankeada?
  5. R

Natalis is op

NR has indeed some nice tactics to play, the problem is it's very few, and it's just getting worse. Between all factions is the one that has fewer choices and consequently everyone already is familiar and know properly well how stop it and deal with it.
  6. R

Natalis is op

Okay so now we will have that new card of "Letho: Kingslayer" that can do the same thing OR kill the leader and set self to 11 which is more pratice and better than Natalis. Everyone happy now? Guess so, except NR of course that lost one of the very few unique ability that it possessed but no...
  7. R

Is Thronebreaker a Canon? (Book spoilers)

@Noela I know that the story in the books don't end with Nilfgaard victory but from what I heard, in the canon timeline, after the main events with Gerald's adventures Nilfgaard has succes in their politics of conquers around the continent (or at least in the nordic lands). From what I heard, in...
  8. R

Natalis is op

Also, don't forget that to make Natalis do 26 points you also need sacrifice one silver card and is that silver card that conteins the real power and not Natalis itself so I can't see how Natalis is that op. Besides, Commander's Horn is not the only use for Natalis and those 26 points can't be...
  9. R

Natalis is op

When you say drop the bomb instanly you mean like Woodland Spirit, Caretaker (who can resscut Iris just to kills it again instantly depending on the situation), Slyzards or the consume cards to Nekkers and Ekimmaras? Or perhaps you mean to Coral, Djenge Frett, (the cancer) Restore, Whale...
  10. R

Natalis is op

Wow, that's gold indeed. Nerf NR? Really? What next? How about we exclude NR from the game already? Sounds more efficient and practical, maybe even better this way, less stress for everyone. Now if you wanna have a real conversation or proposal about that then how about that: nerf Natalis and...
  11. R

@vlsky So is that true then? Nilfgaard really prevails over the north in the end? That's really dissapoiting. There's no doubt that the north will gradually lose their identity to Nilfgaard while their culture will expand, imposing their own terms taking over more and more in the course of time...
  12. R

Talking about canon... someone can say if it's true that in the books Nilfgaard succeeded in conquer the north? From what I heard the books end with the second norther war end with NR victory over the invaders. The third war between Emhyr and Radovid only happen in the games while in the book...
  13. R

Most wanted character(s)? (Book spoilers!)

Which characters would you like to see as cards? We all knows how vast the world of The Witcher is and how many interesting and unique characters we have in the books and in the games so that's why I think it would be nice we express our wish to see the characters we like as proper cards in...
  14. R

The entire Northern Realm faction needs a buff

Win it's always fun somehow so there's no way to deny it. I said it's not that fun because it's really frustrating how some can do it so easily by just playing the same cards again and again (what barely counts as a real strategy, it's just follow the flow) and win just because it's too much op...
  15. R

Price of Thronebreaker?

Well, the game it's already free (at least until now), right? So what would be the point of invest and risk your money in new modes for no return? I don't think it's possible bring a decent campaign mode without add new cards for this campaign so consequently some cards should have a price. The...
  16. R

Artefact Compression (Coral) Thoughts

I think it's a hell of card. Almost every SK deck has it so it's not just a "commum" golden card at all. Specially when combined with Renew. It is a nightmare for people who depend on a specific card for a strategy like in my case with Trololo. If at least discarded the card would be okay but...
  17. R

The entire Northern Realm faction needs a buff

I'm saying this as someone that plays with NR since always (since TW3 so yeah, pretty always), play with NR is a bloody cursed damn of a nightmare. Masters of NR are actually masters of improvisation and imagination that even so are still terribly badly rewarded if they don't have the right...
  18. R

Dol blathanna swordmaster

@MariusVibe Dude, that hypothetical scenario is not hypothetical anymore, Skelling is one of the most overpower if not the most overpower faction so far, why do you think people plays with it so much? I can assure you that it's not because they like bears. So I think the situations speaks for...
  19. R

Dol blathanna swordmaster

@Theodrik Well said. If someone really made a good use of this card then it was because of the strategy and not just because the card is too much overpower for itself. It's really nice and easy criticize new cards and strategies from your opponente when it's another factions but I wonder if that...
  20. R

Dublagem do Brann

Não foram só eles, as vozes de Eithné e Emhyr também mudaram e pra pior, estão horrorosas, na verdade isso chega até ser elegio. Ficou algo simplesmente inadmissível, horrível, péssimo. Isso sem falar na dublagem deste evento recente onde também mudaram as vozes de Vesemir e Regis (igualmente...
Top Bottom