Search results

+
  1. A

Бомбит? Тогда идем сюда! 2

С приходом меты синдиката в рейтинг не хожу вообще. Самый унылый патч за всю историю. Пэй ту вин, либо играй за синдикат, либо соси у него
  2. A

Колода: Синдикат

Король Нищих новый кансер.
  3. A

How fast it released out,how sad you feel now.

With Ciri nova in every deck, yeah. So new, so fun
  4. A

Regarding the so called Holiday Offer

Not gonna spend a single dollar any more. What is they decide to change another load of cards tomorrow or next patch and not give the full refund again. No thanks, sir
  5. A

Not all Nerfed Cards are Eligible for a Refund

And that's why I most likely gonna quit the game. I spend time-money for this game, they ruin what I've gathered and expect me to respect it? Meh, I'm very disappointed and frustrated.
  6. A

So do you find the new patch successful or not?

What also bothers me a lot, is that they don't give full price refund. Okay bronzies and silvers, but they've gutted Blue Dreams and not even care about letting people refund it. I've spend money for premium dust earlier, the max one. But I ain't feeling like buying christmas packs. And I ask...
  7. A

So do you find the new patch successful or not?

So do you find the new patch successful or not? I've decided to make this thread to figure out myself if it's only me and a couple more people who don't like this patch. Let's figure out what community thinks and feels like
  8. A

I don't feel the game anymore

Cursed NR is bugged, their Lubber doesn't summon Botch
  9. A

Midwinter update review, problems and solutions

Too many bugs. Even for a beta. This patch is a pure disaster, like it was not tested at all. Very disappointing.
  10. A

Is Wild Hunt Drakkar a New Unit?

And its bugged. The aura doesn't fade when it goes to graveyard, so the buffed units stays +1
  11. A

My Thoughts About the Midwinter Patch

I think that the most disappointing thing, is that they didn't set full price refund for every card they've changed/broken to an unplayable state. But there are also so many in-game bugs right now, and I really liked the old simple animations.
  12. A

Not all Nerfed Cards are Eligible for a Refund

Milling changed cards. Why not all the changes gives the full scraps? Like nerfed blue dreams and other cards like that? Didn't see the post, but yeah, I agree. I have the same question about some cards I've made and now they don't work as they should.
  13. A

Nilfgaard Spies is Still too Powerful

Nilfgaard Spies is Still too Powerful So Nilf-spies was extremely broken for the whole time and CDPR buff them even more? Is it a joke or guys don't know what they are making?
  14. A

Natalis is op

Not so easy when you are out of fuel. That's why Iris is silver neutral and Nat is racial gold.
  15. A

Meteorite Powder sale!

Can someone clarify when it expires?
  16. A

[NEW CARDS] from GWENT Open #2!

With the cewl leader as this one, I might give Skellige a try. 0 games played with this nation so far~
  17. A

[NEW CARD] Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream

I agree that wolfsban should be Skellige's card due to their racial playstyle. But I see no point in cards like Blue Dreams and that Avalach the Sage. I don't understand CDPR, they give such a useless mechanics to cards with nearly best arts and movie effects in the game. And I've tested HBD for...
  18. A

[NEW CARD] Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream

That's the main problem of this card, it should either ressurect or play a copy of ANY card in the opponents graveyard. The first could make it a viable choice vs discard decks, the second could work well for agents. But the card as is, is nearly useless
  19. A

Must-have Golds for ST?

Nearly every elf based deck uses Iorveth, as I see.
  20. A

Help me improve this Mulligan Deck w/ Sarah

I tend to play more classic mulligan deck with ambushes and the point there was to use 'em smart and bounce your high cards. Oh, and I put Smugglers since there are lots of swarms. Negative moment, is that it's hard to win vs skelliges
Top Bottom