Search results

+
  1. PrincessAmanda

I can't beat twins in Kabuki.

Lvl 32 and still can't beat them ( hard difficulty ). I've reloaded this fight dozens of times. Never got got close to win ( used food,drinks ). I also wonder why V is such a idiot to fight against two guys at the same time ( bet money on it ), and be fine with that ? Oh right, I forgot...
  2. PrincessAmanda

I love day & night cycle design.

I can't get enough of admiring how perfect is time progression in Cyberpunk. Usualy in open world games 24h cycle is so fast, it doesn't feel like believable world at all. I can't truly enjoy any time of day in game like that. In Cyberpunk I can always feel which part of a day it is. I've...
  3. PrincessAmanda

Regina Jones Gigs are bugged for me.

My 3rd playtrhough and this is the first time I encountered this problem. ( So I think this is rare ) PC, playing through GOG Galaxy - game version 1.06. Bug looks like this, god I hope this makes sense: step 1 - I complete GIG - Silence, no exp, no street cred, no phone call. step 2 - I...
  4. PrincessAmanda

Interesting drawing I've found. Symbolic ?

Looks to me like some sort of angry dragon yelling at Cardinal bird - logo of CDPR.
  5. PrincessAmanda

Share photos with your favorite locations.

Here is one of mine :) Westbrook - Charter Hill.
  6. PrincessAmanda

Unfair judgement sorrounding this game.

I honestly think Cyberpunk is not bad, not average, it's actualy good. Not great, not revolutionary, it's good. My first impression was comparison to Fallout 4 - becouse gameplay is quite similar in my opinion. Cyberpunk ( even in the current state ) , is to me much better title than Fallout 4...
  7. PrincessAmanda

Tech weapons seems overpowered ?

Not only tech weapons do insane ammount of damage when charged, but also can shoot through walls. Is there any reason to use classic weapons like shotguns, submachine guns ? It seems to me like complete rework is required for DPS, armor on items and stats on weapons.
  8. PrincessAmanda

Suggestion - lower ammount of fast travel spots, please.

One of the big selling points of Cyberpunk 2077 are amazing locations, attention to details and overall atmosphere of the Night City. But many people wont even see 10% of it due to fast travel spots that are everywhere. " Oh I need to go there ? (CLICK ) " - done. We need to get motivation to...
Top Bottom